4.7
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

NV Real Estate Academy is the best education for real estate investing! Basically, it's hard work.

I paid for an education and I'm using my NV "degree" now to make for a better living for my family. Some people will spend $45,000/year for a college degree, and then not use their degree and owe huge sums of money for years to come. NV Real Estate Academy not only provides a great education, but I have mentors and coaches to turn to on a daily basis as needed....something I was not given when I graduated from college. I've had to work hard and sacrifice some, but nothing comes easy.

I attended the NV bus tour in November 2016, and I've flipped 2 properties, and in the process of closing on another, while just getting my 4th under contract. I've almost paid for my education from this (in less than a year), from the houses I've sold. It takes work and long hours, it takes time, perseverance and commitment. Nick cares about his students, and his trainers exemplify that with high standards, and all are there for us always.

You must put in what you expect to get out.

I've been doing real estate investing in other arenas for 16 years, and thanks to Nick and his team I discovered the ONLY way to do fix and flips. Thank you, Nick Vertucci!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Fantastic hands-on real estate training and education.