4.7
Equipment Quality

My partner and I believe we learned a lot from the sessions we have attended (3 day and Bus Tour) . I am disappointed by the continuous motivational hype .

I was there because we wanted to be educated and create a new business model from our previous 20 yr successful one. Time is money If I spend my time I want all I can get for that money. We were hoping that 2 things would have been more in-depth coverage was the use of the PRO software. We have attempted to use it twice prior to the bus tour event but could not make it perfume as it was demo'ed at the 3 day.

Certainly the steps to obtaining property are needed but "where is the market" for selling the property. What are the areas of economic development areas to stay out of. We did not see any sales in Detroit or Maine or DC or Chicago or NYC ! Great markets in San Antonio North side but South San is bleak.

Great to know how to buy low and to sell HOW and WHERE is the question of the hour. I would tell a motivated person that they should learn the system of real estate investing at NVREA. You know all things can not be perfect but what we learned with NVREA we valued and we plan on growing from as quickly as possible. We believe the network is critical and like many we encountered we wish you would make the network a discreet size so it does not become over saturated.

We do not fear competition but we need not be in a cut throat environment.

I believe the goal is to teach a unique system and allow those who master it to grow as big as possible not to make it that the next guy know just how your going to play your cards and buts in line with his. It is like studying for a test I do not want 2 other guys looking over my shoulder the exam period.

How do we sell what has been acquired is a big question.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Because I have been tought a system Now I can apply it and will receive assistance in doing that via the feild training very soon after the learning process..

I liked: Most eveything, Information provided.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services