5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My name is Daniel and my Business partner Ben and I first attended the free seminar earlier this year, then the paid 3 day in march, then the paid bus tour in June, and we just finished the 3 day field training a week ago, so we have went through the whole process and wanted to leave a REAL, HONEST, DETAILED review as we feel that there are a few reviews on here that are trying to hinder Nick Vertucci's education system he put together. Let me start off by saying that he and his full staff really do teach you and give you everything you need if you finish his full education to succeed.

You just have to put your mind to it and not slack one bit and follow the complete system. Through the education we feel fully prepared to invest in real estate and we have our entity set up and are putting in offers as we speak! These negative reviews are from people that I feel are lazy and feel that since they paid for an "education", yes an education, that they should be seeing money rolling in off the bat. People fail to realize that you have to invest in yourself to succeed and make money in this world.

Same way you pay for college to better yourself and a get higher paying job is what are you are doing here with Nicks system and I can tell you that it is not a scam. just the full network of people, programs and excel spreadsheets, and mentoring you get is well worth the money. Not to mention how humble and nice everyone is when you go to the bus tour and the amount of energy in the room. Its amazing and we don't regret anything!

Thank you Nick and staff! Especially Garrett!

P.S. Haters gonna hate...

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: Everything they taught us..