4.9
Additional Fees

In reviewing these comments, it really started to bother me. In ALL of the training Nick provides, you get MORE than what you paid for.

In terms of other's giving information for free, what professional that has a working system would give that out free? Nick is literally sharing ALL of his secrets, from working from the ground up, to help thousands, and still growing, students receive the same success he has. It takes hard work, and yes, money too. But you make it back right away.

And unlike others, Nick doesn't just take your money and then throw you to the wolves. It's fine if you want to think it's a scam, but don't trash these fine people. Nick and all of his hundreds of staff, are all amazing, down to earth, successful people. And are working hard to help create a better future for those who have that ambition.

It's easy to judge others without even knowing them. But as I myself, did do the trainings, and have met Nick myself, he is an inspiration. It really angers me to see such negative things posted about him when all he wants to do is help others earn their success just like he did. This original person, only wanted a free ride, and because they had to work like all of the rest of us, faulted Nick for this.

That is not how things work. I literally saved and saved to get to Nick's bus tour, and I don't regret a single thing. It was the best time I've ever had. And even though I'm done with it, Nick still always has our backs.

So.... Just to clarify, he is an amazing, HONEST person. He changed my life. This is the first time in my 37 years that I have EVER been successful at something and I owe everything to Nick Vertucci!

God bless you Nick, and I pray people can see the honesty in these posts from your students. I'm thankful every day that I took the rist on Nick, because it has MORE than paid off!

So thank you Mr. Nick Vertucci, and all of your amazing staff and trainers!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.