4.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Just finished the 4-day bus tour with the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy and was blown away. Nick and his entire team operate on integrity and it is clear that he cares about his students’ success. This is not a get-rich-quick scheme and is not advertised as such. As anything worthwhile in life it takes a lot of work and that is the expectation.

For those concerned about value for their money, this is technically a 4-day conference when in reality it is more like a 7-8 day conference compressed into 4; it goes for over 12 hours per day. Nick knows that a week-long conference would not be possible for a lot of people so he makes it accessible and then he and his staff somehow manage to keep us engaged, give us a ton of knowledge, and speak to us about (for example) the flow of money when gap funding a deal – even at 10pm on a Saturday. Please find me someone else in this business who is that committed.

Nick tells us over and over again – safety first. He and his team have real estate investing down to a science and we are constantly reminded and shown – if the numbers do not work, or if we don’t have a large cushion for error in the deal – do NOT invest in that deal. He knows what a big commitment we have made and wants to make sure we always make a decent profit on our investment.

I was lucky enough that this was the first real estate investing conference that I had heard about in my area. However, some of my fellow students mentioned that they had gone to one or even a couple other similar programs and they were relieved to have finally found a program – Nick’s - where they felt like it was genuine.

Lastly, before you decide whether to sign up for Nick’s bus tour, keep in mind that it is a big financial commitment. If you are the type of person that expects someone else to do all the work for you and will find a reason to complain no matter what the circumstance, then you will also find a reason to complain about Nick’s program. Maybe it will bother you that you will have to stay up so late, or that there is too much information in the binder. In that case nobody can help you, not even Nick. But if you are coachable, hungry for success, and have a positive outlook, this will be the best investment you could make.

As a wise woman once said, haters gonna hate.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Can do spirit of teaching, Support, Staff support, Network, Resources.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services