Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Wanted to respond personally on this one. You mention having a specific monetary loss for the bus tour and then you say as a joke that at the bus tour we will “probably” sell you a 5-day plane trip (which is witty and funny). However, how did you have a loss if you never actually went to our 4-day bus tour training? You admitted thid when you said “probably” LOL
There is no way you had any loss and if you went to our bus tour you would have loved it. All our bus tour students do!
But if you do have an issue, a real issue, or need us to fix it, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-328-6418.
Nick Vertucci
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
1.1K views
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Been to the free event signed up for the $1695 3 day course... Said that I would learn all that I need to start at this 3 day course

The 3 day course is just an event for story telling then they you sell you a $50,000 4 day bus tour

At this 4 day bus tour they are probably gonna sell you a 5 day plane trip for $200,000

The nick scam is a bottomless pit for real money where you don't actually get any real connections

Try and fail is a better way to learn at least you've got a chance you succeed

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1252821

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

A party has initiated a lawsuit in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this review post. The Court's address is 516 Third Avenue, Room E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 and its phone number is (206) 477-1400.

You may visit the court's website at http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/documents/file.aspx to learn more.

The case number for the lawsuit is 16-2-12661-8 SEA.

Per PissedConsumer.com's Subpoena Policy, located at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf provides you with 20 days to move to quash the subpoena. If you do not quash the subpoena, PissedConsumer.com will provide your information to the issuing party.

Its not a plane ride, its $25000 for a excel calculator and so called mentor. That is the up sell after 40k bus ride.

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #1182361

Nick's team are the best in the business and have never been anything but honest and upfront with me and my partner.

Colleges fleece you for a lot more money and don't give you the education that NVREA gives you.

NVREA teaches you how to make money and be financially independent.

There is an investment to be made for anything you do.

I chose to be financially secure and have plenty for retirement.

Anyone that is unhappy with what NVREA gives you for your money is not putting the effort into the system. I starting making offers in December of 2015, got our first offer accepted in January and have since done 8 deals.

Should have the initial investment to NVREA paid off within the year while I still continue to pay on my student loans from College.

I wish I had known about this before I wasted my time and money on College.

Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States #1182327

I was scammed by nick and it is impossible to get back my money! Nick's staffs are running around online trying to leave positive feedback's to cover up nick's scamming way by leaving fake feedback's that will cover up what he is really doing.

You will not get nothing but an expensive BUS RIDE, my advise to the reader of this post......do your research thoroughly, you will see that spending $50,000 is a waste of time. You can use that to invest in your first deal.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1180658

Story telling??? As in Real Estate is not a way to financial freedom??

Probably sell you an a plane ride?? So you went to a an event and wanted your future of financial freedom handed to you on a silver platter? Thats not reality. Nicks team in amazing but just like any other education you have to do the work.

You have to put in the time and really learn the education. You can try and flip without education sure. But what if you lose $$?? Who do you turn to?

Who teaches you the education?? Nothing in life worth having is free. Good luck at your job.

I am on my way to financial freedom. And Nicks team is a HUGE part of that.

West Hollywood, California, United States #1176788

How in the world do you have a 50k loss if you never signed up?

Just curious......

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services