5.0

My wife and I went to the free workshop and felt that the information and program has a lot to over those who are willing to put themselves out there and work it, The power of 1 message is clearly a good way to put it. My wife and I think the same way lets face it whatever type of club you join it will cost you, most join for the same reasons to get the best support from others you can learn from and people who have been you.

We do think that having resources given to us and people to learn from at our finger tips to help us achieve is priceless, and to think 1695.00 is to much money for you to invest in yourself I would suggest looking at how much money you waste on yourselves that does not give you any return?

My wife and I have invested in each other before without knowing the outcome and said we would not know unless we tried and it was great to receive the letter from the patent office we took all the risk with NO gaurantee of success.

The risk reward mind set does work however this club backs their claims with your money back if you follow the steps and do not succeed so that seems like NO risk only reward.

We are excited to be in this exclusive club and we feel it is exclusive because they do not claim a outrages number of people they claim that the 3k people which have joined this club have been successful and are willing and wanting to pay it forward we want to be in that exclusive club.

Thank you Nick for the opportunity to be in the club.

Eric & Kim

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: positive message.

I liked: Network of associates for advice and funding.

Comments

Alanmerle

Nice article.. hope this will help you: http://www.instratany.com/

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services