Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Anonymous: I wanted to address this post myself. You mentioned a few things that I'd like to comment on. First, let me say I'm sorry that you didn't have, or felt you didn't have, a good experience.
1. As you said, you weren't there for the free gifts but feel you should have gotten them anyways. I’m not sure why you didn’t get them, but if you want the gifts we can ship them to you. Please e-mail me at nick@nvrea.com and we will take care of it.
2. As far as 1695.00 being outrageously high - that’s for 3 full days of training and learning techniques that you will have for the rest of your life. One wholesale deal, which takes no money or credit, can triple your investment. From there it's all profits $$$$ and we serve lunch and have highly trained speakers and mentors there at the event. I'm sorry you feel this isn't a value. Maybe if you had attended you may have felt differently.
3. You felt the limited availability and only one date being offered was a pitch. I am very sorry you perceived this the way you did. Let me explain: We can generally / economically come to an area only once per market campaign. We send a very expensive qualified team there to teach and train. If the classes get too big we cannot offer the same type of service per staff member ratio. It truly isn't a pitch. We have one set of dates and that’s it.
4. As far as the speaker not resonating with you. If he made you feel he was downplaying education or other careers then accept our apologies. I've never had anyone say that and I've seen his presentation. However, if you left with that impression my apologies.
5. Your perception about the cost to invest further and this only being for people with money, again 100% not a fact. Many of NVREA students are beginners and not wealthy. Numerous students are doing deals with no money out of pocket. With all that said, I'd like to offer you our home study course as our gift to show our commitment to our brand and our integrity.
Email me at nick@nvrea.com
Respectfully
Nick Vertucci
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
Additional Fees

I went to the free seminar in Phoenix. The advertising for the event promised a free lunch and free gifts.

The lunch was there, but did not see any free gifts. I wasn't there for any of that anyway, but if it's advertised, it should be provided. I knew there would be a pitch to purchase something additional to really get the information. The price for the 3 day seminar was 1695, which to me is outrageously expensive.

There was also only one weekend offered, and they made it sound like only a few seats were left, something I highly doubt was true. That is merely a sales pitch to make you think you'll really be missing out on something. Also, if you truly want people to attend and you want to help them, don't limit the availability.

I also was not impressed with the speaker, Mark. Please do not discard a college education as completely unnecessary to succeed in this world.

Not everyone can be a real estate investor, nor does everyone want to be. All the money in the world can not make you a good doctor, an architect to build the structures you so want to make money on, a world class musician who brings beauty and joy to life, an educator who teaches you about the world....he pretty much dissed all things academia unless they were related to NV Real Estate Academy. And quite honestly, he talked to us like we were 5 year olds. He alone was enough for me to not even consider the 3 day seminar.

All in all, I think this is highly overpriced, especially after reading what it costs to invest further.

It is not designed for the average consumer, it's designed to help those who already have a high income. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Presenter, Value of services.

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1252817

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

A party has initiated a lawsuit in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this review post. The Court's address is 516 Third Avenue, Room E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 and its phone number is (206) 477-1400.

You may visit the court's website at http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/documents/file.aspx to learn more.

The case number for the lawsuit is 16-2-12661-8 SEA.

Per PissedConsumer.com's Subpoena Policy, located at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf provides you with 20 days to move to quash the subpoena. If you do not quash the subpoena, PissedConsumer.com will provide your information to the issuing party.

I just have to respond to your post.... You are correct, not everyone can be a real estate investor, but that is more about the person than it is about their financial situation.

I myself, am a single mother who has never had two pennies to rub together. But thanks to the Nick Vertucci system and the total stranger who was kind enough to take me along as her partner to the bus tour, I now have the power to live life free from food stamps and other government assistance. My life is forever better because of the things that I learned from NVREA. I am living proof that you can be successful in real estate investing without a dime of your own money.

Now I am in a position to help others in need and will soon, even be giving homes away to homeless families.

If you went to the free seminar and opted not to go through the training, you probably made the biggest mistake of your life. I wish you all the best in your endeavors.

GennyferCoss
to Anonymous #1168884

Sorry, I just realized that I forgot to sign in before commenting on your post. I just want to reply now that I'm logged in so that you can see that the single mother on food stamps who overcame the odds is a real person, me, Gennyfer Coss from Nashville TN. Living an ever improving life thanks to the grace of God who led me to the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy.

David and Tracie Halter -

1st: The free 2 hour forum gives you the formula on how to make a Real Estate Investment work. 2nd: The 3 day class cost $1695 and after the first day, we went home and did what we were told and made seven times that amount!

You mentioned this is for the higher income....you are also taught how to invest with very, very little to no money down and make money. After a few of those investments you can invest more in yourself/business and move on to higher education learning how to invest in bigger deals. Any business is going to have to spend money to make money. This is an education like any other and will cost something otherwise you will not place any value on it.

3rd and a VERY BIG 3RD......it's all about your mindset, STOP limiting yourself and TAKE ACTION on whatever it is you want to do!

(Doctor, Architect, Musician, Builder, Educator, Etc.) I've always known that everything we have learned from the 2 hour forum to the bus tour that these things were available but didn't know how to go about it and not be taken by scammers! NVREA (Nick Vertucci) is the real deal!

Rice, Minnesota, United States #1150375

$1695 is less expensive than $100,000-$200,000 than what you would pay for college where they brainwash you into today's society controversial idiots just to make $20-$30/hr. To be a Lawyer or a Doctor you would be spending almost $1,000,000.

So for people to say that $1695 is a lot of money then you definitely need this! You can keep living the way you're living or start taking chances to climb out of the hole!!!

to Jamison Jenson #1167577

Oh my, really interesting post. For one, Nick is only selling an idea which is very far from real life situations.

Nick team make you think that spending 40K is relevant to your success in Real Estate. If truth be told, you do not need to spend that much to learn about real estate, and especially if you are already strap for cash.

Wake up people, this is a sophisticated ***, if you really want to learn, go online, read to understand. You can use the 40K for your first flip, that is an experience that nick or no other person scammer can teach you. Look at the worst case scenario, if you should make a lost on your first flip using the 40K, it will not be a complete lost because you would have gotten the knowledge and you would most certainly do better on your second flip.

How do i know this?

i made a small lost on my first flip, but that lost was recovered in my second flip. I am now on my 7th flip and i have only made a lost on the first flip.

(Hard Work is Needed)

Wake up......this is a scam even though it seems real based on the promise they are selling........DONALD TRUMP did the same thing through his University.......this is all a scam, scam, scam!!!!

West Hollywood, California, United States #1147083

First me say I'm sorry you didn't have or felt you didn't have a good experience.

Things you mentioned.

1. As you said you weren't there for that part and didn't get your "free" gifts.

But thought you should have anyways.

Regardless if you want the gifts we can ship them to you email me at nick@nvrea.com and we will take care of it.

2. 1695.00 being outrageously high.

That is for 3 full days of training learning using techniques that you will have for the rest of ones life. One wholesale deal which takes no money or credit can triple your investment. Then from there it's all profits $$$$ And we serve lunch and have highly trained speakers and mentors there at the event. I'm sorry you feel that isn't a value.

3. You felt the limited availability and one date offered was a pitch. Again very sorry you perceived this the way you did. Let me explain.

We can generally / economically come to town once per market campaign. We send a very expensive qualified team there to teach and train. Also if the classes get to big we cannot offer the same type of service per staff member ratio. It truly isn't a pitch.

4. Speaker not resonating with you. If he made you feel he was downplaying education or other carriers then accept our apologies. I've never had anyone say that and I've seen his presentation but ok it's how you felt.

Accept our apologies. 5. Your perception that the Cost to invest and this only being for people with money. Again 100% not a fact.

Many many of nvrea students are begginers and not wealthy. Numerous students are doing deals with no money out of pocket. Just not a truth only your perception.

With all that said I'd like to offer you our home course ( books and CDs) as our gift to show our commitment to our brand and our integrity. Email me at nick@nvrea.com Respectfully Nick Vertucci

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services