Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Resolved
Thank you for your review. Let me start by saying thank you for your amended review on June 12th and being stand up about the facts. I commend you for that! The fact remains, we teach a system of trust but verify every detail in all deals. Anyone coming out of the three-day class is instructed to wait until the bus tour to gap any monies. My welcome audio recording is adamant about this as well. I have no doubt you are on your way to success now. Thank you again.
Nick Vertucci

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
4.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 12, 2017

I was contacted from the NVREA employees right away. They have reminded me that I needed to do my due diligence before jumping on a deal as a developer or gap funder.

They were right! I am upset at the developer (for not being effective) and myself (for not verify during my due diligence). I have no doubts that NVREA system works.

I have done their training (Bus Tour and Field Training) and now I have learned how to verify. My complaint was as an inexperience investor.

Original review posted by user Feb 16, 2017

After a 3-day training, I thought I was trained enough to know what I was doing...wrong...my mistake was to jump on a deal after the 3-day training. I gap funded a deal with another investor that have been in the bust tour and in field training.

The 3-day training gave me an idea of what to do, but did not really prepare me to become a successful investor, I don't even believe the bus tour prepares you that well anyway as a field training DOES. I trusted this investor because he lives in my neighborhood, he has gone through the bus tour and has been in field training. I thought he was very prepare to do flips. I don't know if he was not trained enough to do this job or he just did not get it, but unfortunately I had to pay the consequences.

He came up to me with a deal that he estimated 5 months of completion. We signed on the house back in April 2016, he never reported to me what was going on through the process. When I asked question of what was going on, he did not really give me answers. The house went on the market until December 2016.

The days on the market he promised were 40 days and we are way passed that. The house it is still on sale and therefore it has eaten our profits. This deal is not just taken away our profits, but our original investment as well. Now, I am not getting profits and I am losing my invested money.

I can't recall if he was not trained enough or he did not really learn, but he has been a disaster. We are several investors in it and we all think the same. I have noticed that he has been doing other flips and he is still a disaster on the other flips. He is currently flipping a house and looking for gap funders, I wanted to warn those gap funders, but I decided not to.

I traveled to see the house and he did not follow the system. He did not do much of what we have been taught of the way he has to rehab. Now, what do I do? What can NVREA can do for me?

I am very disappointed and I also feel that the 3-day training might be a waste of money. We should just skip that step and go on the bus tour right away.

The field training is definitely what boosted me to become a successful investor. Danny Pacheco

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $20000.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: That some investors are not well trained.

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1337967

Your disappointed in your partner not NVREA. As always, EVERYONE must do your due diligence.

The system cannot be criticized if it is not being followed. No investment is without risk. When followed, the NVREA system mitigates them better than any other RE investment training you will find.

Suggesting to bypass the 3 day or do this part and not that is more evidence of "not following the system".

Lessons learned?

Stay with it! Follow the system and like me and many, many more you too will see the benefits.

to Mike Springville, Utah, United States #1339016

Mike, you are right. I have not followed the system and I had to pay the consequences as I mentioned on the original complaint, "my mistake was to jump on a deal after the 3-day training." I did not verify because I did not know how to verify until I did the bus tour. Yes, I learned my lesson.

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services