4.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

We started out like so many others- on a kinda 'Emotional Roler Coaster'. Wrangling the thoughts; Is it a scam?

Is it like all the other reality TV ..Dramatized to look great? Well, My GUT FEELING, told me there was something different about Nick Vertucci, So I took a chance- I went to the 1st Seminar. They Made Sense, Gut feeling still said go with it. I have now gone through with everything, and in short- If your REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS, NICK WILL HELP YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY!

He truly upholds his 'LEAVE NO MAN BEHIND' Motto. But as w/ ANY Business, you WILL need to spend Money to make money, It'l take EFFORT this is No Get rich with no effort scheme, But Nick has ALL the Angles figured out, to help you COME UP w/ the Money- LEGALLY!! DON'T STOP HALF WAY THROUGH!

COMPLETE THE COURSE, YOU WILL BE SET UP TO MAKE MONEY! And you Will ALWAYS Have His Support Line a Phone Call away!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Honesty and integrity of the owner and all the staff, I loved it, Nick is sincerely interested, Sincerely interested in helping you start your own business.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services