4.4
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

A lot of people will go on and on about how the program works, don't get me wrong, it DOES. But my favorite part has to be how invested he is in our success.

And he's willing to do and try so much to help us. Even on a personal level. With everything that happened I got pretty overwhelmed and slipped into an anxiety attack. Nick was right there helping me calm down and get back into a better place.

The whole staff was there to help talk me down and encourage me to step out of my comfort zone and get what I wanted and what I came there for. I'm so thankful for that, and I can't wait to put the wheels in motion to help better my future. He wants us to succeed! He put together a team and an event and gives out so many opportunities for us to better ourselves and get a step ahead in our own financial freedom.

That's not something that a person who doesn't care does!

They just don't. No one would put in this much time and effort just to scam people on a system that doesn't work!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Support of leaders in the business, Hands-on real estate investing education, Vibe.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services