5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Sometimes there are things in life that just seem too good to be true. When you have someone tell you that you will have to invest in a training that is a significant financial obstacle for many people, you can't help but be skeptical and hesitant to make that leap.

Yet you sit there and wonder if you could be missing that once in a lifetime opportunity to finally live that dream life you have always wanted. Well let me save you some time and a lot of grief right now. IF YOU DO NOT TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH AND ATTEND THIS COURSE, YOU WILL REGRET THAT DECISION FOR EVER! I am just about the most skeptical person out there and when my friend asked me to join him in a new venture, and he told me what he did (and what he paid), my spidey senses just about went off the charts.

I was one word away from making what would have been the biggest mistake of my life. I thought about it, and after much research, decided to take that leap of faith and attended this course. This is simply the best training I have EVER received in ANY business, not to mention in how to actually operate a successful real estate investment and development business. I cannot stress enough how much knowledge we gained throughout the 4 days of this course.

This is nothing short of an MBA in real estate investing and development. Please allow me to put your mind at rest. You will read some reviews here that will make you wonder if Nick Vertucci is legit. Those reviews are nonsense and should be treated with a HIGH degree of skepticism as to their legitimacy.

There are some less than solid citizens out there that will do some pretty low things to people they deem to be competition, so remember that when reading some of these reviews. I am here to tell you that this man is seriously one of the most stand-up, ethical and solid human beings I have been fortunate enough to meet in my life. I simply have no way to communicate to you folks out there how this man has made an impact on my life in a matter of 4 days. I'm not being paid to write this, I'm not getting anything for free by doing this.

I am writing this to let you know, sometimes you just have to have a little faith in life that there are some really good people still left in this world that genuinely want to help you achieve your goals and dreams out of the goodness of their heart. Is there a financial interest in this for Nick? Of course, don't be ***. It's a business, but there's a difference in a business run by greedy individuals that really don't care if you succeed, and a business run by a guy that will do whatever it takes to make sure you are as prepared as possible to succeed in your new journey.

His interest in your success doesn't stop with the training. Nick and his team are there to help you every step of the way as you begin your new career as a real estate investor and developer. So again, I can't stress this enough...you will get every cent of value out of your investment in this training. If you want to play in the big leagues, it's going to cost you to do so.

Nobody is hiding that fact as you progress through the seminars and trainings. The difference is, will it cost you money lost through mistakes as a result of not knowing what you are doing (or being given bad advice by people pretending to be experts), or is it going to cost you in the form of an INVESTMENT in tuition that you will not only be able to write off on your taxes, but will help you earn that tuition ten fold in short order? Folks, ONE well done flip will more than pay for your training. Think about that.

Stop kicking the can down the road of life and take control of your future NOW. Not happy at work? Don't have a pension? 401k not performing like you wanted it to?

Tired of the stress of bills and sitting in traffic for 2 hours getting to work and again for 2 hours getting home? STOP COMPLAINING AND START DOING. Take MASSIVE ACTION and quit with the excuses. You will never look back after attending this course and your future will look more exciting than you've ever imagined.

DO IT. DO IT NOW. There is an unbelievable opportunity waiting for anyone who is willing to put in the time and energy required to run their business as a business, and not a hobby. Homes throughout America are in desperate need of repair, especially in middle income America.

YOU can be that person in the right place at the right time.

There's more than enough opportunity out there for all. Good luck in your endeavors should you decide to pursue this!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services