5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I went to the free 2 hour seminar knowing that those free gifts were just a way to get people that normally wouldn't attend something like that to come in and hear what they had to say. I was interested in hearing it without the free gifts.

That was just a small bonus. I liked what I heard and I didn't even stay for the free lunch. I just know that I needed to hear more so I paid the 1,600 to go to the 3 day seminar. At that seminar I learned a lot.

Not only about real estate but about myself. They have a lot of speakers that are there to teach you about real estate and maybe even more important, inspire you to believe in yourself. By the end of the third day I was a new person. I knew my life was about to change.

I was a little overwhelmed by the amount of information that they try to squeeze into just 3 days. I wasn't sure that I could do it without more help. Lucky for me I didn't have to do it all by myself. The NV staff are there for support as well as the 2000+ students that have come before me.

We are all in a network of people with the same goals and have been taught the same techniques. The next step was the bus tour which is a lot of money but to be able to join a network of people like this is well worth the money. The training was more intense and detailed than the 3 day. You meet hundreds of people that you will probably be working with that you would have never met if not for this.

It has only been a week since my bus tour. I have a lot of work to do. This is not a get rich quick scheme. I know that with my first deal I will pay back the money that I spent on the bus tour.

People spend years paying back their student loans and some never get jobs in the field that they where trained in. I am trained. I am working in the field that I was trained. I didn't have to hope to be hired because I am my own boss.

I am in control of what happens next.

I know with my hard work and the support of my new family at NV I will soon be on my way to financial freedom. Free to do what I want, when I want and with whom I want.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services