4.7
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My business partner and I went through a program very similar to NV Real Estate Academy this past year and spent a lot of money. We had good training but they lacked the resources to connect developers to lenders so we struggled trying to find funds to help get our business off the ground.

Then my business partner said, “Hey, I just heard this guy on the radio who can help us find money.” I thought, not another program to buy. We had already spent a lot of money and I didn’t want to spend any more. So, I went very skeptically. By the end of the first day I said no way.

This is just another upsell. But we went for two more days. I thought, at least I might learn something to help our business. By the third day I knew this is where we had to be.

The other program was very good training but this one had the missing element that we needed. We signed up and attended the Bus Tour in California where we learned even more about real estate investments, talked to a lot of people who have been in the business for many years, and most importantly found people who were there to who could actually lend us the funds we needed. This program will definitely catapult our business to success.

I only wish that the other program was as good as this. We could have saved a lot of money.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Support they have given us to be successful.