4.5
Equipment Quality

I've invested in many millions of dollars of rentals and flips for 25 years in the mid-west, as well as earning a Bachelors degree in Property Management from a major university. I've taken other RE investment seminars/courses and read countless books over the years.

With all my experience and knowledge, I had figured out most of the best practices in flipping (was nice to hear much of my method validated, with only a few missing components). However, the handful of things I had not yet perfected were covered in depth in Nick's training. Doing it my way in the past, I still usually made $10,000 to $45,000 per flip, but was limited in my mind to my geographic area and in the quantity I could do annually. Now, I have the tools and knowledge to take on more and higher dollar projects, with much higher returns.

If Nick's training had been around when I started in the mid-1990's, it would have saved me a world of trial and error headaches and vastly multiplied my income. If anyone is serious about the business of real estate investing, Nick's training is the best place I've found anywhere to learn. Having spent all my adult life learning the process of real estate investing, I am amazed at the completeness of Nick's training. Students learn more in the 7 days combined (the 3 day and the bus tour) than I was able to learn alone in 25+ years.

$40,000 - $50,000 would be a small price to pay to regain my youth and the opportunity to avoid all the costly mistakes I made figuring it out. I know the training was an overload of information for most new investors, but I encourage the Pride to take the leap of faith, and in time it will become clearer and clearer until you live and breath real estate.

Once you get the bug and cash that first $25,000 check, you'll be hooked for life, just like the 23 year old me did in the 90's. Feb 2017 - Go Blue!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Gave an overview of the entire re investing process.

I didn't like: Advanced one-on-one hard sell no means no.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services