5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I caught an early morning infomercial on a FREE Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy that was being held in Lisle IL. I had owned my own retail business but recently closed it's doors & went back to work for someone else.

At 55 I wasn't prepared to have to start all over so after seeing the infomercial I said why not. The FREE class was informative on what the possibilities of earning a living by flipping homes could be but offered no real info on how to go about it. Then came the hook..the next step was to pay for a 3 day seminar back in Lisle where you could learn the ins & outs of flipping for $$. At first I left upset & felt conned but after a few days of contemplating what the next 10 years of my life may look like I called the Vertucci Academy & signed up for the 3 day event.

The 3 day event was well run, educational & motivated me enough to believe that I could actually do this & create a positive cash flow for me & my family. At the end of the 3 Day they offered another level of education, a 4 day event/bus tour in California. Is it expensive? Yes but spending the money on this event was a much easier decision to make than the the one I made for the 3 day.

I no longer felt I was paying Nick Vertucci but that I was investing in myself. The information that I gathered from Nick & his Team of successful investors plus a Team of tax & business advisors is off the charts. You can really sense & feel that Nick & his Team care about you, your investment & your success. So much so I again invested in my self & went on to pay for 1 on 1 Field Training.

All in, I have invested more in myself through Nick Vertucci than I have ever made working for someone else in a year.

Why? Because If I follow the systems I have learned & put forth an effort to work those systems my return on my investment will be far greater than what I initially paid or could possibly make working 50 hours a week for someone else.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Great Educational Academy.