5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

**IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE READ IN FULL TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER YOU HAVE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS WHEN YOU ARE A PART OF THIS ORGANIZATION! I END THIS REVIEW WITH A REAL LIFE STORY OF HOW I WAS SAVED FROM A PROBLEM THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A FINANCIAL DISASTER TO ME AND HOW NVREA HELPED ME FIND THE SOLUTION EVEN BEFORE I ATTENDED THE BUS TOUR EVENT**

I just spent one of the most amazing four-day training events with some of the most impressive teachers/mentors and students that I have ever had the pleasure to be around!

I am a licensed real estate broker who was trying to dive deep into real estate investing. I had many stumbles along the way, including damaging my credit due to the fact that I had improperly tied up all of my cash flow in my investments. Now I see, even as a licensed real estate broker, I was a "rookie of an investing concept". Now I have the confidence to implement the tools, knowledge and contacts I was provided from the training to become a "MASTER OF AN INVESTING SYSTEM"!

It was evident from day one of the Bus Tour Event, and became more evident each day, that the NVREA staff are one of the most passionate organizations in regards to the teaching/nurturing of their students/members. What amazed me the most about the NVREA is the fact that you didn't have to be an experienced investor or from a real estate back round to have success. In fact, no experience could be better because you would not already have bad habits in place like I did prior to attending the Bus Tour Event.

I do not feel there is an individual on this planet that couldn't become very successful following the teachings and guidance of NVREA and its members. FOLLOW THE SYSTEM, USE THE CONTACTS YOU MAKE, NEVER GIVE UP AND YOU CAN "MAKE IT RAIN" TOO!

FULL DISCLOSURE REAL LIFE TESTIMONIAL:

About two weeks before the Bus Tour Event I was in the middle of an investment that I was about to lose a lot of money on (~$20K out-of-pocket and ~$80K in future profits). Even before attending the Bus Tour Event I had been given access to an amazing network of knowledge and solutions. I was able to put my problem out to the organization and I had been given so many possible solutions to my problem. At a time that I thought I was doomed to lose all, NVREA and its members sparked hope back into my life. This organization and its members were able to direct me towards a solution that resulted in not only raising $143K capital in two days, but the terms I was able to get for that money was shocking to me! My investment had been saved and the potential to make $80K profit was back on my plate!

THANK YOU NVREA! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET BACK TO ANOTHER BUS TOUR TO SPEND ANOTHER FOUR DAYS IN THE PRESENCE OF "THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS"!

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Comprehensive curriculum and best in the business experts, Support, Resources made available, Network of associates for advice and funding, Teaching of ethical business practice.