4.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

What Nick provides is an education, risk management, and resources to get on the right track and keep you safe! The work is all up to you!

Like any buisness (if you've ever owned your own business) it takes lots of work, sweat and tears. Your work ethic will determine your success. Nothing comes handed to you in the life, unless of course you win the lottery, but even that requires an investment! How many peopel have higher education degrees, whether it be a bacherlors, masters or PhD, and have not left with $40k, $100k, $200k in debt?

How many of those, including myself are in the field they studied for BUT are stuck with a bill for he education? We completed our bus tour in 2016, have purchased 5 homes since then. This buisness is not for everyone! It's one of the most challenging ventures if taken in my life.

What we've learned in the past year can't be purchased, there's no monitary amount that can be placed on experience! There is now way we could of just skipped the training, saved our money, and tried this on our own. Nick has an amazing support team. If I ever need anyting or have any questions all I have to do is reach out!

No question is too dumb! Best wishes!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: NVREA delivered as promised!.

I liked: Basic re education, Customer service and support is excellent.