4.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

We, like so many others, were very skeptical at first. We went to the free seminar and listened to the background stories of Nick Vertucci and others.

We learned enough to know we wanted to go forward and invest some money to take the 3 day seminar. We learned a lot more, but this was going to be a life changing experience for us. We were ready to make changes in our life. We are in our 60's and worried about whether we'd ever be able to retire or not.

We rehabbed our own house, which took many months and long weekends to get it finished. Our resources were limited, and our physical labor was long and tiring. With Nick Vertucci's system, we learned how to get into this business of real estate investing and not do the work ourselves. We learned how networking with others and building relationships help you get the job done and with no money out of your own pocket.

Yes, anyone who wants to change their lives and make a decent living can do this. It's not a get rich quick scheme, it's receiving the education needed to succeed, building a network of relationships that are much more than business relationships. After the 3 day seminar, we went to a 4 day Bus Tour, where we learned hands on. The education we invested in is like others who invest in a college education.

The cost was not cheap, but it was tuition we paid to learn a new skill. We have not regretted one moment of investing in our future. We decided since we are not young and in our 20's, to invest in the Field Training as well. And all I can say is WOW!!!

We had a wonderful coach come to our house and help us ignite our new business! That was so worth it!! The experience going through all the trainings and getting one on one help is unlike anything I have ever done. I'm a retired Special Ed Teacher and went through 4 years of college, but most of what I learned was on the job.

With Nick Vertucci's Real Estate Academy, you get so much accelerated training, lots of help, and meet lots of others who will help you get through your first deal. Nick cares about his students and wants them to succeed. Everyone he hires as part of his staff were also the best. For those of you who aren't sure, believe me, I was like you too.

But we learned so much, and now we have the tools we need to succeed.

I'm so excited for our new life, and our future together. Thank you Nick Vertucci for giving us the tools we needed to become Real Estate Investors!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Training techniques and tools, Great support, Gave an overview of the entire re investing process.