5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My experience with NVREA was one of my BEST experiences that I have ever had in my entire life! The detail in the outlined curriculum, to the speakers is amazing; they delivered the information in different ways and are hands on all the way.

I cannot say enough about the amazing support system they have! I have got to say that the NVREA system is the best in the business by far! The system is bar none the best out there! I have been to other seminars years ago that were fly by night systems with a paid TV stars (probably) and they did not have the passion for this business that Nick and the NVREA family does.

I would not have ever dreamed of doing anything in the real estate business, period. After going through the seminar and NVREA bus tour; I have come away with more knowledge then I had from the prior seminars. I know I would not be going into real estate now if it was not for the NVREA system, family and affiliates. The "7 figure decisions" that are waiting out there for me to make are decisions I no longer fear!

The map has been drawn, The path has been laid before me, I nolonger live in fear of success. Thank you Nick Vertucci for bringing back Integrity, trust and respect.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services