Irvine, California
5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was part of the Nick Vertucci August Bus Tour in Irvine, California. I went alone but was able to meet up with some new friends I met from the 3-day seminar in Chicago this June. I was apprehensive but determined to go the distance. I am three years out from retirement from The Chicago Public Schools. The Chicago/Illinois politicians have been taking my hard earned pension fund for their own agenda and if I actually get any of it, as a single mom, I can expect around $4,000.00 a month to live on after teaching 25 years.

What I found was genuine, encouragement, support, comradery, and friendships. Nick and his team went out of their way to help me not only get to the training but to make sure I understood what I was doing and how to do it. They have given me hope for a secure future and promise to be by my side along the way. I can never look at my life or my future the same thanks to this awesome experience. Thanks’ Nick for the leg up.

Donna A. Denney

Chicago, IL

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Great educational training.

I liked: All the staff members and associates.

I didn't like: Gaining weight from all the good food were were served.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion