5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was part of the Nick Vertucci August Bus Tour in Irvine, California. I went alone but was able to meet up with some new friends I met from the 3-day seminar in Chicago this June. I was apprehensive but determined to go the distance. I am three years out from retirement from The Chicago Public Schools. The Chicago/Illinois politicians have been taking my hard earned pension fund for their own agenda and if I actually get any of it, as a single mom, I can expect around $4,000.00 a month to live on after teaching 25 years.

What I found was genuine, encouragement, support, comradery, and friendships. Nick and his team went out of their way to help me not only get to the training but to make sure I understood what I was doing and how to do it. They have given me hope for a secure future and promise to be by my side along the way. I can never look at my life or my future the same thanks to this awesome experience. Thanks’ Nick for the leg up.

Donna A. Denney

Chicago, IL

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with all the staff members and associates and stated that there is a room for improvement of gaining weight from all the good food were were served. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "great educational training" of nv real estate academy seminar. Nv Real Estate Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nv real estate academy seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nv Real Estate Academy.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments