4.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

As a Canadian real estate investor I have long had an interest in the American market, but did not have the courage to venture there on my own without specialized knowledge. So at the end of July I took a 3 day class in Toronto and then I took a 4 day intense training program in flipping in November in California.

Through the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy I got a solid background in all the disciplines necessary for flipping (finding properties, putting them under contract at the right price, building your power team, putting financing in place, estimating the scope of construction, managing the contractors, selling the property at the best price and much more). Classes were taught by seasoned and active real estate investors who have done many deals themselves; some of the instructors are currently managing dozens of flips at a time. Nick Vertucci himself teaches a good portion of the 4-day program himself and is generally very accessible and committed to delivering a high quality program with integrity. The program is not inexpensive but it provides a great start for a new career in a complex field.

The key is that the NVREA teaches you systems how to do remote flips in any US market you choose. And it never presents real estate as a get-rich-quick scheme but it teaches you about hard work and the importance of having the right expertise. One of my favourite instructors has flipped more than 90 properties in the 2 years since he took his own training. Learning from him was not only informative but truly inspirational as he has achieved so much success in such a short time.

We met several NVREA students who have achieved incredible results in less than a year, which proved to us that become a successful real estate investor can be done. To learn the practical side of flipping, we even ventured out into the field and visited several different houses with flip potential where we put our estimating and re-design skills to the test. Not only were we provided with outstanding real estate instruction, we had access to experts in law and asset protection (with specialized expertise for Canadian students), insurance and construction management experts as well as IRA experts to help US investors put their retirement savings to work. The NVREA teaches students how to flip but it also provides opportunities for students within the network to lend to one another's projects through joint ventures with amazing returns of 40% and above annually.

Having invested in mortgages and flips in Canada before as a "passive investor", this was one of the main reasons I took this training and joined this network. Students that complete the 4-day bus tour have access to a telephone hotline where they can get support and expert input into their deals, and students can link up with one another through a private Facebook group and do deals together in joint ventures as active and passive investors.

With this training under my belt I now feel fully ready to go out there and do some active flipping myself; and I have already entered into several joint venture deals as a money partner with some of my NVREA colleagues. Over the years I have taken a variety of real estate investing courses with different organizations, but I was truly impressed with the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy's commitment to integrity, to delivering quality education and post-seminar support and to making every student a success.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Great training, Great support, Integrity.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services