5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I recently progressed through Nick Vertucci's NVREA . When I started this journey I was really apprehensive.

Beginning with a free information seminar. Finding the information and process very informative. I decided to purchase a three-day training seminar and all my doubts were erased. I made the big step and enrolled in the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Acadamy and attended the mother of all training events the Academies Bus Tour.

The Bus Tour is 4 days 12 hours of fast track training. Every question I had was answered and every doubt was removed. I am now very excited and entering the real estate investing world. I know I have been given a solid ground to build a lucrative business and the processes will all but eliminate costly mistakes.

Education has a cost and this Acadamy is a must attend to become an expert in Real Estate Investing. If you are serious about Real Estate Investing this training will Fast track a person to that goal. The members in the Acadamy are exceptional people and partners.

Nick Vertucci merits are above reproach. If you are considering making the jump rest assured this is the right place.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Teaching of ethical business practice, Best training hands down, All events were very organized, Networking, Nick vertuccis philosophies.