4.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Late one evening I saw an infomercial for Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy and, for some reason I can not explain, it seemed more down to earth and less, "plastic," than so many others I had seen before it. It peaked my curiosity and I called.

I fiddled around and didn't make the first free class that I had signed up for. The organization had called to remind me and sent me a few e-mail reminders but something had come up and I didn't make it. I did that twice and each time I received sincere, gentle, and exuberant reminders. These people weren't harassing me.

They REALLY seemed to want me to attend because they knew they had something to share with me that would change my life! THEY WERE RIGHT! I kind of snuck off to that first free class, mumbling something to my husband about plans that day but I never really told him what I was planning. I knew he would be skeptical so I just wanted to check it out by myself.

During that class I signed up for the next class and came home and told him all about it. Yep! He was skeptical but.....being the great husband that he is after 41 years, he agreed to go with me to the next class. My skeptical and suspicious husband was sold!

Having run his own business for almost 40 years, it was a genuine surprise to me that my husband became not only interested and convinced but he also became excited. We were both thinking, maybe we have finally found, "IT!" We have not reached all of our goals yet but, we are achieving goals. Several months into this whole thing I can say this: 1. Nick Vertucci has delivered everything that he promised and much more.

2. This system works! I feel like I have received a college education in a short amount of time. 3.

Nick Vertucci's reputation is VERY important to him. That is a rare find in this day and time. For Nick it seems to be not just about the facts, but also about the appearance of evil. That means, even though something isn't wrong, he doesn't even want it to be misinterpreted so he goes out of his way to always be straight forward and clear about everything up front.

4. Nick is generous. I have seen him give away thousands of dollars of value and the only time I have met him was at the bus tour my husband and I attended. I don't know him, "personally," but I have seen this generosity in action.

. 5 Lastly, though I could actually go on and on, I believe Nick Vertucci really cares about each one of his students - even though there are thousands of us! I saw that when a young man, one of my classmates, was struggling with the whole real estate investing concept because this young man was not only dealing with a lack of support by his family and entire community but active discouragement by them. What Nick Vertucci was willing to do for him was poor business sense but great human kindness.

I give the NVREA organization five stars and encourage anyone who has an interest in the Real Estate Investing concept to give this organization a try. You won't be disappointed!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Deliver what they promise, System for learning.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services