4.3
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Nick Vertucci Real estate Academy is one of the best training classes i have attended in a long time and i have attended a lot. I am confident that if we apply ourselves we can make it work.

We have at our disposal a mentor, the Pride Team, and Nick Vertucci. This was not my first simanor but it was my last.

WeI have been trained and it is time to put our training to work.

Thanks to all our instructors, classmates, and Nick Vertucci. I know that my son and I are one of your best teams and look forward to becoming one of your self-made millionaires.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: one of the best training classes i have attended in a long time..

I liked: Integrity, Best bang for the buck in real estate education, Food, Training got what you paid for no time sightseeing r shopping.

I didn't like: Room was cold, Gaining weight from all the good food were were served, Learning about the funding and money flow really late at night.

Comments

How much $$$$$ is the bus tour ?......does anyone know?..........no info in reviews for this. Also, do you have to take the bus tour after you take the three day seminar ?

Idaho Falls, Idaho, United States #1243577

Just finished day 2 of our field training. Head is still spinning but I have learned a ton.

Bruce Mack has been excellent thus far and expect nothing less. All I can say is that I am fortunate to have found NVREA and now dedicating myself to what I have been taught.

Thanks to Nick Vertucci we have been able to setup our business and everything we needed to do it correctly. Now my family and I are on a new path with a solid vehicle.

Thanks