5.0
Additional Fees

Investment in Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is worth every penny.We (my wife my son and myself) went to 3 days seminar, bus tour and went through field training as well.

Education cost money and if you are willing to work on your business, implement everything you learned, your investment will pay off multiple times. We went to multiple real estate investing seminar but never felt the same about others as we did with Nick Vertucci. Nick and his team are always there for you and are wonderful to work with!

We are looking forward to keep learning and have a prosperous business.Thank you Nick and entire team

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Excellent.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services

Nv Real Estate Academy - If your review is negative... did you really listen? Nv Real Estate Academy "I was as skeptical as it gets... am I really going to walk out with my weight in gold at the end of this training? Does this guy care if..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Awesome life changing experience! Nv Real Estate Academy "I just finished the March/April 2017 Bus Tour and I am so glad I went! I'll be honest when my husband first asked me to go to the free event,..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar Review from Floral Park, New York Nv Real Estate Academy "Hello my name is Isabel and I have just completed the nick Vertucci real estate academy with my business partner Christine . It was an awesome experience. After 4..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Verrtucci Rocks Nv Real Estate Academy "I recently progressed through Nick Vertucci's NVREA . When I started this journey I was really apprehensive. Beginning with a free information seminar. Finding the information and process very informative...." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Hayward 400NG heater leaking after 3.5 months Hayward Pool Products "We bought a Hayward gas heater and after 3.5 months the heat exchanger is leaking- Hayward refuses to honor warranty and blames it on pool chemistry- We have had pools..." Read more Penn Vet - New Bolton Center Euthanized Our Pet without Our Okay! Penn Vet "We are shocked and in disbelief by what we experienced at New Bolton Center. They euthanized our family pet without our permission, and now they’re harassing our family for charges..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Request for changing delivery address Lazada Malaysia "It's my fault to choose the wrong delivery address, once the courier delivered to my first delivery address and no one was there. The courier called me immediately at that..." Read more Hautetrader - I really like this website Hautetrader "This is one of my favorite websites. I use it instead of consignment or resale because it benefits me much more. For my last trade, I met a very nice..." Read more