4.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My husband and I have both gone through all of the training offered by Nick.It was very very good. I have learned more in a short period of time than I would have ever thought possible.

He is very thorough in making sure you are given the tools you need to handle all aspects of this business - above and beyond the mere real estate portion. He is a genuine person and his staff has always been very accommodating. It is easy to get someone on the phone or via e-mail to answer your questions at any time. That said, this business is difficult and if you think getting the training alone is going to make real estate investment happen automatically - think again.

There is a lot of work to putting this together after the training is over. You have to be willing to put in the time! Nick has given us the tools and education ( shortening the learning curve by giving us the benefit of learning from his mistakes). But you really have to APPLY yourself and take advantage of the tools.

For those that are complaining go back and review your coursework. If you have questions on how to proceed - call the hotline!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good Investment.

I liked: Very ethical business high integrity of all involved.