4.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

We attended & found the information useful.We used proceeds from 1st flip to pay off education.

We learned of pitfals that can cost more than $50,000. In fact, even though we were taught what to look for, we still fell into a pitfall. If we had listened, our profit would have been way more.

We learned to use what we were taught & it helps you better able to do good deals...and make money.You do have to actually work for it....it is NOT going to just come to you & that is also taught.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services

Nv Real Estate Academy - Review in Education category from Surrey, British Columbia Nv Real Estate Academy "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - I received exactly what I was looking for! Nv Real Estate Academy "Sure NVREA is expensive. You get what you pay for. If you want a Mercedes you don't expect to get it for the price of a Ford. What you will..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Awesome life changing experience! Nv Real Estate Academy "I just finished the March/April 2017 Bus Tour and I am so glad I went! I'll be honest when my husband first asked me to go to the free event,..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT MARCH BUS TOUR Nv Real Estate Academy "I was not sure of what to expect on the bus tour but I can definitely say that my experience was a five (5) star experience. I can not say..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more