4.8
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

Novembers 2016 Bus Tour was awesome.I received more concrete information on how to do real estate than from any course i'd ever taken before.

Systematic instructions, hands on demonstrations and real live success stories from past Bus Tour students. Nick Vertucci under promised, but over delivered. Giving back even before we left the tour, showed that not only does Nick have complete confidence in his system working, but he also has confidence in his students.

From the free event, to the 3 day seminar, and on to the Bus Tour, each session built confidence and showed a pattern for success.I would highly recommend his course to the serious investor.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Education, Support, Information, Delivery of information.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services

Nv Real Estate Academy - Seminar Review Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick and his team was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish I could go back soon and be a trainer myself. I learned so much and..." Read more NV Real estate academy Nv Real Estate Academy "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Seminar Review from Irvine, California Nv Real Estate Academy "Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Best Real Estate Training in the WORLD!!! Nick Vertucci is the BEST!!! Nv Real Estate Academy "NVREA and Nick Vertucci are the best in the business! I attended one "THE" best real estate investment training in the world. Not only did they give me my moneys..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more