4.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

My NV experience has been one very memorable one to take to heart and learn from as I continue on this new journey for my family. Attending all his events from the free session to the bus tour and soon the field training, is something that I will take away to build on in the next few weeks.

I really appreciated the way Nick and his team were able to set up the process of how things should be handled, so that you go away knowing how things should be taught and not hidden from people that want to learn. He is a very humble individual with a big heart and knows firsthand how important it is to not beat around the bush about things that arise, and most of all stay focus to the system that he has created.

He has created a world of learning and building in the process of this system. I am so eager to start rolling on this process to be able to enjoy the most important people in my life and carry on a legacy to take place for my children and their children.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

I liked: Training was worth it, Staff was awesome, Hands-on delivery, Common sense mentality of system, Productive and straight forward.

I didn't like: Not being able to get a pic with nick and family.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services