Salt Lake City, Utah

I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did.They told the d***truth.

How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash everything. So while i am using this program to make some serious coin the crybaby's that are too cheap to pay for a education and just whine because if someone else tries to get ahead that just leaves them further behind tooooo baaaad.

i have been educating myself my whole life, taking courses at community college, on line, continuing education and other sources.the NV Real estate academy is right at the very top of what will support me and create real wealth.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: Best 4-day education for real estate, Integrity, Support.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar Review Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick and his team was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish I could go back soon and be a trainer myself. I learned so much and..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA September Bus Tour Nv Real Estate Academy "Bus tour for us has been a extraordinary experience with a ton of valuable training by a wonderful group of professionals and educators. Love there sincere interest in helping us..." Read more Never Again will I ride with LYFT Lyft "Never again!!! When the driver collected us, he passed the entrance to the driveway and almost passed to exit, and he pulled on the side of the street, this was..." Read more Prestige Flowers - What you buy is not what you get!! Prestige Flowers "I ordered a 100 rose bouquet for my nan's 96th birthday this june. Although the website was easy to use and the order was delivered on time, what i had..." Read more Ray Catena Dealer - The reality check Ray Catena Dealer "This is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write a comment about anything in a forum such as this. Early in my career on Wall Street someone..." Read more Lane Furniture - Supposedly Leather sofa plealing after 18 months Lane Furniture "We purchase a leather / vinyl sofa and matching recliner. The seating surfaces were suppose to be real leather (not bonded). After 18 months, the back is peeling. We only..." Read more