I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did.They told the d***truth.

How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash everything. So while i am using this program to make some serious coin the crybaby's that are too cheap to pay for a education and just whine because if someone else tries to get ahead that just leaves them further behind tooooo baaaad.

i have been educating myself my whole life, taking courses at community college, on line, continuing education and other sources.the NV Real estate academy is right at the very top of what will support me and create real wealth.

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with best 4-day education for real estate and integrity. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good quality of nv real estate academy seminar. Nv Real Estate Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nv real estate academy seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nv Real Estate Academy.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy - Best in the business Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick IS the very best in this business. He is real, he is passionate about what he does and genuinely cares about YOU. This program is not a get rich..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Review in Education category from Surrey, British Columbia Nv Real Estate Academy "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Seminar Review Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick and his team was the best thing that ever happened to me. I wish I could go back soon and be a trainer myself. I learned so much and..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci - He Delivers What He Promises Nv Real Estate Academy "Late one evening I saw an infomercial for Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy and, for some reason I can not explain, it seemed more down to earth and less, "plastic,"..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Artesian Spas - Stand by your spa Artesian Spas "Valves that leak in the first year or two, watch out your gonna get ripped a new one. First the certified idiot will come out and put putty on the..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Wayfair - Bed bugs Wayfair "I purchased a upholstered bed frame from wayfair. Put it together with ease and it was beautiful. Fast forward a few months and myself and my kids started getting welts...." Read more