I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did.They told the d***truth.
How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash everything. So while i am using this program to make some serious coin the crybaby's that are too cheap to pay for a education and just whine because if someone else tries to get ahead that just leaves them further behind tooooo baaaad.
i have been educating myself my whole life, taking courses at community college, on line, continuing education and other sources.the NV Real estate academy is right at the very top of what will support me and create real wealth.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The person that wrote this review of Nick and the NVREA team is an ***! Nick is the most integritous, hands-on, accessible, relatable teacher, mentor, coach, speaker, author, FRIEND. His..."
- "Fraud Report – Heli Aviation, vs Niclas Herle (a.k.a. NH) Author: Dirk Peter, FlightstudentDate: Mo. 25. November 2013Short Summary / Story line I took flight lessons at the Flightschool "Heli..."
- "I signed up with Lone Wolf of Arkansas as a freight broker this summer after seeing a ad in a home business magazine. The ad said to sign up it..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "So glad I pay $180 a month and this happens EVERY time I use on demand...."
- "Go anywhere but Henry Day Ford! We purchased a new 2013 F350 truck with service plan. We took it in for its 5000 mile service and were told the next..."