4.5
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

Went to the Bus Tour, several Anderson events. I'm frequently in contact with them.

This thing was one of the smartest things I've ever done. But it IS NOT A GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. I applied everything I was taught and I made a profit of nearly 40k on my very first deal. It took HARD WORK and DEDICATION.

So its not for everyone. But if you work hard you WILL make money. Realize that this is an art just as much as a science. If you stick to the rules you will succeed.

Start to get outside the lines and YOU WILL get bit.

Its changing my life. Two deals a year increased my income by 50%.

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Because Nick is a stand up guy with a stand up Team and buisness model. .

I liked: Knowledge and professinal staff, Best 4-day education for real estate, Delivery of information, Exceptional training, Leadership.

Comments

If you don't have flexible work hours, a dedicated partner with different skill sets than you, ten to twenty hours a week each to spend on this business, be prepared for a very very long time before earning your money back. Just an opinion but also a real life experience with NVREA How long a time? Two years at least!