Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Resolved
Thank you for your comments and concerns about your wholesaling. As you mentioned our VP reached out to you to fix the issue the second we knew you had a concern. I am happy we could resolve your concern. In the future we would love it if you would contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com, but we are glad to have helped.
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
2.9
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I went to the 3 day course at the end of August. Was told before I went that by the end I would know how to do a paper flip.

The first 2 and a half days were about what we would learn on the bus tour. The last half was trying to get the funding to go, and beings I didn't have the credit score I was given a print out of how to do a paper flip, that if I had questions to call the 800 number.

Well when I had questions I was sent to a person who said that he could not help me. I could pay another $4000 and get more knowledge. I had already spent 1700 at this point.

I haven't been able to do a paper flip because I have questions on the step by steps and no one is there to answer.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Course.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Coopermelissa421
Aurora, Colorado, United States #1242952

I was contacted yesterday evening by the Vice President, Jamie Tomlinson. He apologized that I felt that I needed more from the class.

He has resolved the issue personally. He has also asked that if anyone else has had an issue like this to please call the costumer service line before posting on this site.

NVertucci2244
Los Angeles, California, United States #1242845

A full teaching on paper flipping was taught at your class. But never the less we saw this post and contacted you and are resolving your issue.

That 3 day class is very detailed and the students love it. We are very sorry you felt you needed more.

Our reputation is impeccable and we will help you along.

NV

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services