Nv Real Estate Academy - Best in the business

5.0
This is definitely a life changing experience. Nick and his team are awesome, humble people. The training we received was absolutely incredible. The system that Nick has created is definitely the best in the business. If you want to change your life in real estate investing. I highly recommend his academy. We are ready to take our business to the next level. Thank to Nick Vertucci and his team!

Nv Real Estate Academy - Superb

5.0
Finally, a business man doing something for all the right reasons. Nick Vertucci has not only developed a system that can work for all, he has surrounded himself with a first class support staff. You will always have a professional to lift you up and help you acquire your dreams, whatever they may be. It is not always about the money. It becomes clear that it is about helping others which is impossible to do without the means. Nick Vertucci is truly a visionary, compassionate man inspired to help others. Because of events in his personal life, he is driven to reach out and pull people up. The only way you could fail is not follow the system.
Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care
Pros
  • Teaching of ethical business practice
Resolved
Nv Real Estate Academy's reply to:

Resolved: Nv Real Estate Academy - No follow through

Thank you for your review and giving us a chance to address your concerns. A lot of times our initial emails go into junk mail and in this case the email address we had on file for you had an incorrect letter in it. Unfortunately, the wrong email address caused numerous emails to not hit their mark with you. We apologize for the perception this caused. The main partner gets all the emails this is true. We have since spoken to you and resolved all this. Thank you for your amended review. Looking forward to working with you!
Nick Vertucci

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care
Pros
  • Level of knowledge at seminar
Cons
  • Customer service
Poor customer service
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Update by user May 02, 2017

I'm impressed with the speed at which the NVREA team resolved my concerns. Just got a call from Jamie Tolson, who addressed the rest of the items on the list.

The information presented thus far seem legit.

So now I can definitely say I'm looking forward to the bus tour later this year. Thanks, Jamie!

Original review posted by user Apr 28, 2017

I attended the 3-day seminar, I was very happy with the team we had. Ryan and Rob provided us with a good bit of useful information, enough to do paper flips on our own.

From the seminar reviews I’ve seen online, I can safely say Ryan and Rob comprise one of your best teams. Because of them, we purchased the elite package. Everything continued smoothly, until after the event. I encountered a total absence of communication from NVREA.

We were told we would receive an email containing the group facebook page. I received nothing. We were told we would receive information regarding their wholesale webinar series. Nothing.

We were also supposed to receive information on the bus tour, for which we paid a hefty amount. Again, nothing. I got a but ticked off at NVREA’s silence. So I called to ask whether the partner is actually entitled to any of the benefits advertised in the course, such as coaching and the facebook page. They said yes.

I then asked why I received absolutely no communication from them. Come to find out, if you sign up with a partner, ALL of the follow up contacts and information is directed ONLY to the main contact on the agreement. A coach did call my partner, who then forwarded the subsequent emails to me. This information about contacts should have been clearly communicated prior to having two people sign the agreement.

It just seems so deceptive otherwise. Carla, the representative to whom I spoke, confirmed my email address and said she would send me all of the initial emails. What did I get? Nothing.

I called back later in the afternoon to change the phone number on file. It seems there will be difficulty locating me in the system without first referencing my partner's phone number. Very inefficient. To date, all communication continue to be directly solely to my partner, the main contact.

I've emailed Nick Vertucci twice over the past few days and haven't received even an acknowledgement. Were I to advise a potential student intending to register for the bus tour with someone unrelated and don’t intend to partner with them in this business, I would say, think twice because you may never hear from NVREA again without some effort. In other words, you are SOL.

Overall, I would give the 3-day seminar 5 stars, but the administrative portion rates a zero. Communication is key and the lack thereof is quite disappointing.

A response from the Top

We pride ourselves on our customer service and I can assure you that this is not standard business practice for our corporate office.

First let me clarify that the partner IS ABSOLUTELY included in everything the main contact receives, so please let us know who informed you differently, because that is not accurate and we are not nor would we ever be deceptive in any way. I can assure you of that.

We do and always have included all partners who sign the contract in ALL and ANY communication.

As far as you not hearing from us, the 3-day events end on Sundays and we promptly make our welcome calls on Mondays and Tuesdays. On Tuesday morning we received a voicemail from you upset about not getting the welcome call and Lily, one of our representative, called you first thing in the morning to let you know that Karla would be calling you as soon as she got in the office and give you the welcome call. Karla then called you as promised.

Our emails with the bus tour and Facebook information went out on Monday as usual, but unfortunately the email we used for you had one incorrect letter in it, so it obviously couldn't have reached you. This is also the email that was given to Siua and the reason you haven't heard from him. I can assure you that we have correct this now and you will get all communication from now on.

The fact that Karla asked you for your partners phone# to pull your contract up was not because our system is inefficient. We definitely can look a contract up by the partners name, but there are many different ways we can search for a contact record and she may have had problems finding you with your name, so she tried a different option to speed up the process.

Anderson has not contacted you because you need to be paid in full before they will start services and you still have a balance owed. Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy

Faydra
@PissedConsumer1323265

Thanks for responding.

I don't remember the name of the woman who told me all communications go to the main contact.

I only remembered Karla because I spoke to her more than once.

I did receive two emails today, one from Angelica regarding the bus tour and one from Siua to register for the webinar. Regarding the balance, my partner provided her banking information but the funds haven't been withdrawn yet.

View more comments (1)

Nv Real Estate Academy - A decision I will never regret

4.8
My mom and I just attended the March 2017 Bus Tour with the Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy (NVREA) and it is honestly the best investment we could have made in ourselves. We, like many people who have done this, know that real estate is a profitable source that allows you to have control of your financial freedom. And like most people, didn't know what the process was or where to even start. Nick's program is designed with your success in mind. He and his staff are truly the best of the best and are willing to go the extra mile for you. They teach you everything you need to know to be successful in this business and they make sure you are able to understand it. You also are given support after the training straight from a hotline Nick has setup. You are also provided the privilege of being welcomed into a community of Nick's other students. They hold themselves to the highest standards because it is Nick's requirement. NVREA's vision is your success. Nick and his staff are completely transparent that success does not come overnight, but if you put in the work and follow the system they have created you will succeed. If you are looking to learn about flipping houses and become a real estate investor go with Nick Vertucci's Real Estate Academy, you will not be disappointed or dissatisfied!!!
Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care
Pros
  • Comprehensive curriculum and best in the business experts
  • All events were very organized
  • Integrity of nick and his team
Good quality

Nv Real Estate Academy - Customer Care Review

5.0
The best education you could ever invest your career in. You really just don't know what you don't know until you get on Nick Vertucci's bys tour and learn from the best if the best in the country! Even after you leave, everyone there is still just a call away for all your questions and needs. That is just a breif description of si very mych more you see, learn and have at the palm of your hands. Absolutely Amazing!

Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Review

I have been working with the NVREA team for the past year. Every person that I have worked with at this company has been professional, responsive and consistent. The information, training and network is not available anywhere else at this advanced level. NVREA and the team has demonstrated the highest level of integrity while being truly authentic and transparent. If you want to change your life and create opportunity this is the system and education that will prepare you to succeed. Thank you to the entire team at NVREA! Kristen
Good customer service

Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA TRAINING - BEST PROGRAM EVER!

We will be forever grateful to you and your team for the Life Changing knowledge we received from this program. Each & every person with your organization were the consummate professionals. We were treated with the utmost respect as a person and now Real Estate Investors. We are more than ready to operate our business with confidence and integrity. Thank you to the mentors & strategists and so many more of your staff. We pulled & pulled on you and you never waivered...giving of your knowledge & expertise openly and freely. We will never forget your kindness and pray for continued success & prosperity for each & everyone you. LaDonna Vick & AnToni Caviness
Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care
Pros
  • Integrity and professionalism

Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy Bus Tour

3.6
I recently attended the next step in my career growth as a new business owner and the next step to financial freedom. Nick's system, staff, vendors, venue, content, rationale, motivation, execution (I could go on and on) is solid. If I'm going to invest in a franchise, I'm going to invest in a system that has been tried and true and has withstood the test of time - Real Estate. That system, business, FRANCHISE is the Nick Vertucci plan. Execution of a franchise, system, business, etc. is left up to each individual's own intestinal fortitude to make that happen. I have what I need to be successful in this business and it's all because of the NVREA system. Thanks, Mike D.
Orange, California
Nv Real Estate Academy Customer Care
Pros
  • All staff members and associates
  • Success stories
  • Information provided

Nv Real Estate Academy - Great support from NVREA

the only people that should be upset are the lazy ones that think its going to come easy (not) put your time in and it will work keep the great work NVREA its a bit of a stretch at first but if you continue to put the time in it seems like its not working we have hit more closed doors then open and then your first deal come thru and the support that you get from the PRIDE is outstanding they said they would be there and they are just like any new business its hard to get off the ground this is not for the quitter but for the ones that want it to work thank you nick for the support that your team has to offer (I am the best in the business)

Nv Real Estate Academy - NVRA review

4.8
Lets face it ... If you're not going to work and apply what you learn, then what is being taught will never be applied or realized. All the information is there and answers to the questions are available . You just need to immerse yourself and apply what has been put in front of you. It's all there. The community on Facebook has always been helpful, giving suggestions, insight and experiences that you can only learn from being in the field. I have connect with fellow investors and learned hands on. Working with these other members has been a remarkable experience. Thank you Nick, staff and the whole community of NVRA for the opportunity for a new feature. Jim Zeffery Watermark Properties LLC