Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Resolved
We appreciate your review and input about time, travel and limited access to the internet. It was our pleasure resolving these issues for you and wish you safe investing.
Nick Vertucci

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci

Author's
2.2
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Aug 28, 2017

I was able to get in touch with the NVREA and they understood my situation, I travel +60% of the time with minimal access to Google, Yahoo, etc. I would not have committed to the 3 day workshop had I known the additional training time and travel commitment over the course of 4 months. I appreciate their understanding, amazed at the response I received and I hope they alter their training message upfront so that potential, interested people understand what they need to commit to earlier on.

Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2017

Free 2 hour workshop, they describe a 3 day workshop where you will learn the steps for flipping and real estate investments; obtain a network of wholesalers, private lenders and real estate agents. You have to pay $1698 for this 3 day workshop.

Doesn't sound like a bad deal! You attend the 3 day workshop and you listen to hours of motivational speakers (all of which have several other sources of income outside of real estate), learn a few tips/tricks, get a few good websites; check your credit score, discuss how to leverage "free" money, etc. However, no tools are actually provided; the "NV System" is explained in general terms. At the end of day 2 you are asked if you are interested in the "advanced training".

You will have two options: Premium, $50,000 and Regular, $40,000. You will be committed to THREE trips to other cities in the US (that you have to pay for) that span 3 to 4 days.

There are no guarantees in life, which includes this level of an investment - the price of a 4 year college education! This is not a scam, but certainly misleading...

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: misleading obligations and additional fees.

I liked: Motivational speakers were pretty good.

I didn't like: Misleading obligation of time and money.