Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Dear Vegas poster, I find this post interesting because at the same time that we were in Las Vegas, one of our competitors was as well. That competitor isn't happy about our success. These sites record your IP which was located in Vegas. We will be requesting the info on this poster as we believe it's fake and meant to harm my reputation. These claims were not made by someone who attended my events. You say yourself you wouldn't attend and I'm a scam BUT how would you know? Just an opinion? Just a guess? This is either an unfounded uneducated post or as I said earlier, just that angry competitor! And the owner of that company and his cronies use the word grease ball in other posts they were caught posting illegally. Not too smart.
We have the best training in the industry and always will and run with nothing but integrity. My students - REAL STUDENTS - love NVREA.
Nick Vertucci
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's

This seminar of Nick the rip off artist trying to upsell you to the tune of 40k. Use common sense ppl.

Everything he's trying to teach you can get free online or in books at the library.

He's not getting rich from flipping houses, he's getting rich from swindling ppl out of 40k for false promises. You'd be better off using that 40k on your first flip, not lining this grease balls pocket.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1252820

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

A party has initiated a lawsuit in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this review post. The Court's address is 516 Third Avenue, Room E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 and its phone number is (206) 477-1400.

You may visit the court's website at http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/documents/file.aspx to learn more.

The case number for the lawsuit is 16-2-12661-8 SEA.

Per PissedConsumer.com's Subpoena Policy, located at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf provides you with 20 days to move to quash the subpoena. If you do not quash the subpoena, PissedConsumer.com will provide your information to the issuing party.

South Ozone Park, New York, United States #1178048

Do the math and this guy is killing it selling classes dvds and lol bus tours.why take any risk flipping.

I couldn't agree more! They give false promises in EACH level of education (each getting more costly...of course!), and then tell you that they'll give you the "golden egg" in their next level (at a steep cost to you of course) of education.

Really? They say they "pride" themselves on integrity...Haaa!!! Funny joke!

Liars! I smell a law suit a bruin'!

GennyferCoss
Nashville, Tennessee, United States #1168851

It is so very obvious from your post that you have not attended a NVREA training event. Take from me, an actual student of Nick Vertucci, that his training is right on point.

Nick Vertucci is full of integrity and genuine concern for his students and their success.

In fact, he is the polar opposite of all that you have said about him. My life has been forever changed for the better because of NVREA.

Commack, New York, United States #1166647

Dear Vegas Poster,

In that time frame of a little over a year, my business partners and I have made a little over $350,000 in profit. Which did not come from reading free articles online. It came from being successfully educated by THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS (yeah you heard me correctly), THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, NVREA!

I was invited back to share the stage with Nick at the May 2016 Bus Tour to share my store and success I've had with my business partners. I guess making that much profit in a little over a year is a scam right? Yeah ok! I strive to be apart of Nick's team someday as a permanent bus leader and field trainer educating other students because that's how much I believe in NVREA!

If your negative comments are from one of Nick's competitors, I feel sorry for you and you should be embarrassed of yourself. Pretty sure I know which "competitor" is being referenced but you really should think to yourself, if your real estate educational system was thriving and so successful, you wouldn't have time to troll the Internet and write negative comments about NVREA. It's petty and the last time I checked, we're all adults and not in middle school. I can only hope that your previous students wake up and realize they need to be educated by the BITB that is NVREA!

You can say what you want but I'll repeated myself that NVREA is THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS and NOTHING will take down Nick's reputation because he has plenty of successful students who will have his and NVREA's back until the end of time! Bryan M :)Dear Vegas Poster, It's amazing to me that someone like yourself, who hides behind the computer (not to mention being a coward by posting your comment as anonymous) knows everything about Real Estate Investing yet you haven't educated yourself, nor have you been through Nick's NVREA System. Please tell me who has been as successful as Nick's students just by reading articles online and in the library. We see it all the time, uneducated investors who think they know it all and put down amazing systems/education like NVREA.

The joke is on you because while you're making huge mistakes and loosing hundreds of thousands of dollars because you have no idea what you're doing, Nick's students are running to the bank, cashing their profit checks and building financial freedom/security! I attended the February 2015 Bus Tour and completed the 1:1 Traning in June 2015. In that time frame of a little over a year, my business partners and I have made a little over $350,000 in profit. Which did not come from reading free articles online.

It came from being successfully educated by THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS (yeah you heard me correctly), THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS, NVREA! With that education, not only myself but thousands of other students have gained tremendous success! We wouldn't be where we are unless it was for Nick, his entire NVREA Team and their integrity! I was invited back to share the stage with Nick at the May 2016 Bus Tour to share my store and success I've had with my business partners.

I guess making that much profit in a little over a year is a scam right? Yeah ok! I strive to be apart of Nick's team someday as a permanent bus leader and field trainer educating other students because that's how much I believe in NVREA! If your negative comments are from one of Nick's competitors, I feel sorry for you and you should be embarrassed of yourself.

fkellam

Response to both anonymous posters. First and foremost your credibility is ruined when you're not man enough to put a name with your words.

Secondly, it's clear that you either didn't actually attend the 3 day event for $1,695 or weren't listening when you did.

A point clearly discussed was around the "availability of most of the information to all", the benefits of the additional training and education are found in the hands on experience, years of key learning/error and inclusion in Nick's network! Too bad you knew so much you decided not to invest in this life changing opportunity...I guess I'm glad I wasn't as smart as you because I did and I'll be forever grateful for it!

NVertucci2244

Dear Vegas poster ,

I find this post interesting because at the same time we were in Las Vegas one of my competitors was as well who isn't happy about our success. These sites record your IP which was located in Vegas.

These claims were made supposingly by someone who attended my events. You say yourself you wouldn't attend and I'm a scam BUT how would you know ? Just an opinion ?

Just a guess ? Either just an unfounded uneducated post or as I said just that angry other brand ! And the owner and his cronies use the word grease ball in other posts they were caught posting illegally. Not too smart.

We have the best training in the industry and always will.

And are run with nothing but integrity and my students REAL STUDENTS love NVREA.

Nick Vertucci

I love this post, you are 1,000,000% correct! Nick is not getting rich flipping, he is getting rich selling you an idea that you think you need.

I paid $1695 to attend one of his classes and i can tell you, they really sell their story.

They make you feel as if you need to pay $40K to be successful. Everything that they are selling is free online and the paid ones you can get them all for under 1K.

Be wise people, nick is a scammer who is getting rich from selling you an idea that does not do you justice, i think you will be much better off if you use that 40K on your first flip, you can use the first flip as a leaning experience.

I used 25K on my first flip, spend an additional 12K to fix it up and sold it for a profit of $7,500, yes i know this is not much and may i have gotten lucky, but the fact is, you can buy the materials online for $39,000 less, learn what you can and then try.

What you are getting for Nick's 40K is just a 4 day bus ride around California...NOTHING ELSE!!!!

BE WISE PEOPLE!!!

NICK IS AN OVERPRICED SCAMMER WHO IS SCAMMING THE LEGAL WAY!!!!!!

to Anonymous #1164484

The comments above are ridiculous. As a Pride member all students are given so much more than just a "Bus ride around town." Asset Protection, unlimited team members and a network 2nd to none.

How dare you call such an integral man a scammer when he helps so many people. You are uninformed and obviously salty about life in general. Here is the best part.

Even with your terrible comments, Nick is the type of guy who would still help you if you asked.

to Anonymous #1173412

nick is the scammer of all scammers... I went to his "free" event and was never given any free gifts...

they wanted a little over $1500 bucks to go on some bus trip.. yea right..

when I herd this I got up and left right in the middle of his presentation... that's the reality buddy not reality t.v.

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services