Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

This review has to be a competitor as the amount they reference is NOT an accurate amount offered by our company. Also we have never been contacted by this person nor do we have any knowledge as to who this is. NVREA is committed to customer service and satisfaction before , during and after you join our network. After four years educating students our reputation is stellar on every review site with organic ratings of 5 stars plus.

NVREA will continue to be the best in the business.
Author's
4K views
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I was scammed by nick and it is impossible to get back my money! Nick's staffs are running around online trying to leave positive feedback's to cover up nick's scamming way by leaving fake feedback's that will cover up what he is really doing.

You will not get nothing but an expensive BUS RIDE, my advise to the reader of this post......do your research thoroughly, you will see that spending $50,000 is a waste of time. You can use that to invest in your first deal.

Anyone who thinks they are going to learn how to get rich from Nick's BUS RIDE, think again. All you will end up with is a $50,000 bill that does not give you any ROI......stay away from this place. They promised that they would give you back your money, but that is a lie!!! they stole from me.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

We believe the program is worth every Penney.We have our first house pending and are very excited about it.

They were even nice enough that since my husband & I both couldn't go at the same time.

So my husband went to the first bus tour and I will go to the next one that comes up soon.We learned a lot and can't wait to put all of our knowledge to use.

Every penny spent was 1000% worth. Not sure what are you talking about...? Three of us are students of Nick Vertucci and we have not but nice things to say about him and the entire team.

bisonium

What a joke of a review.This is about as disingenuous and "Fake News" as it gets.

If you are reading this, please keep in mind there are other Real Estate programs that compete with the Nick Vertucci system and they are FAILING, which is why they have people write these fake reviews. Don't be surprised if the reviewer is the owner of one of these other competing programs. I've been through the training, ALL OF IT and invested a lot of money. I will tell you it was ALL worth every penny.

Don't be scammed by reviewers like this.Rest assured and move forward with full confidence that Nick Vertucci is the real deal.

NVREA is a Legitimate CLASS-ACT Business!

I am a student, who is thankful and excited to be a part of this amazing life-changing journey that Nick Vertucci and NVREA has provided with phenomenal education, and phenomenal people to teach and train others. So very blessed to have crossed this pathway on my personal journey to success!

NVREA is simply THE BEST!

pamlud

The NVREA bus tour and the entire Nick Vertucci system is legitimate and first class!

I am grateful I am a student of Nick's system and would recommend it to any potential real estate investor. With Nick and his very accessible support staff I am now a real estate investor. It was worth every penny.

I attended the NVREA Bus Tour in February 2015 and Field Training in June 2015.I've also been back to the Bus Tour twice as a testimonial to share my story/success.

Nick's system and team are the best in the business. I've attended other real estate training courses and no ones education compares to NVREA. Nick and his team are extremely knowledgeable and are the best at what they do. They've given us all of the tools and education we need to be successful in the real estate industry.

I've never seen an owner of a company be so involved in the day to day with his students like Nick is. He truly cares about the well being of his students and protects each and everyone one of us. Not to mention he is one of the most ethical people I've ever met. It's up to us as students to take the education we received in NVREA and apply it to our business.

Success won't happen while you wait around hoping it will fall in your lap, you need to work for it. Anyone that says Nick and his system are a scam, clearly hasn't been through the bus tour or has and isn't working hard enough to achieve their goals towards financial freedom. I'm 28 years old and have made more money with freedom of my time than I did working in corporate America for over 5 years prior. Nick Vertucci and his team have changed my life forever for the better!

I will always be grateful for Nick and the education I received through NVREA!

The person that wrote the negative...

Thank you, Nick Vertucci for everything!

Nick and his staff have been wonderful.Lot's of excellent training worth every dollar.

The work isn't easy but nothing worth it ever is and if it is easy than it is not worth it.You have to put the time and hours into it yourself.

I completely disagree!We learned so much, of what to do, and not to do investing in real estate!

Time and money was well spent in improving our future wealth.

Thank you, Nixk Vertucci and company!!!FIVE STARS *****

Nick and his Staff have given us all the tools that we need.Now it's up to us to implement all of that training.

Nothing will be placed for you on a silver platter. You are not alone, and if you think you are please reach out to one of the greatest network ever created. Nick and his staff will not let you fall or fail.

This is not a get rich quick scheme, it will take effort and work but Nick has supplied us with all the right tools to be successful.Thank you Nick Vertucci.

Our bus ride was the single most informative real estate school I have ever had.We were equipped and educated to start a new business and crush it!

And the support did not end with the ride home.

I still have mentors and connections for the work that are priceless!Thanks Nick for the great training and support!

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services