Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

This is Nick Vertucci and I wanted to personally answer this. I'm sorry we could not help you beyond giving you the free 2-hour event, lunch and all those free gifts. Meaning it's the best I can do for free. Yes, the 3-day class has a small cost and it’s totally worth it. It has to have a cost or I wouldn’t be able to provide it. I hope you understand that. I have thousands of people come through my free event and I could not work with all of them for free. It's just not possible. If and when you're ready to come through our training we'd be happy to help you.
Respectfully
Nick Vertucci
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's

I never had the opportunity to take his class because when I went to the first meeting they wanted $1600 immediately to do anything I told the guy I don't have $1600 I live paycheck to paycheck so I asked him if there's anyway I can save up the money and do the class later on they told me come back in six months when you have the money they would not work with me at all.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Tustin, California, United States #1195764

This is Nick Vertucci I wanted to personally answer this.

I'm sorry we could not help you past giving you the free two hour event , lunch and many free gifts.

Meaning it's the best I can do for free. Yes the 3 day class is 1695.00 and worth every penny ! But it has to have cost or I could not provide it. I hope you understand that.

I have thousands of people come through my free event and I could not work with all of them for free it's just not possible.

Respectfully

Nick Vertucci

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1184161

They were up front and told you they don't have time for games they are realists.I don't live paycheck to paycheck but this was the worst time to come up with the money so I asked if I could pay it by the three day would they still give the price and they had me fill out a form and said that the staff would follow up to see when I would be ready.

At least 6 people did this.I will be ready for the class in July

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services