Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

We regret that the “free” event and the “free” gifts weren’t good for you. You mentioned that some of the attendees seemed lower class to you. We at NVREA do not judge and want to give opportunity to all.

We wish you the best of luck. Thank you for your feedback.

NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's
1.4

Don't waste your time. A sleezy guy in a suit with slicked back hair (may as well be a car salesman) stands in front of the room insulting people and their financial situations while all he talks about is signing up for the $1700.

class. No valuable information. Vertucci never shows up at the venue that was a 20x20 hotel room, well at least he didn't in the first half hour (we left because we couldn't stand it anymore). The people that showed up for the free seminar looked like they were recruited off the streets of Baltimore to show up for the free lunch and dollar door prizes (yes, sleezball said the stuff they were giving away only cost $1.

He said so elegantly that you could take the piece if junk and leave if you wanted to) It felt like a bad movie where you were waiting for something good to happen but never does.

Big sales pitch. Tackey and horrible!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Renton, Washington, United States #1252814

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

A party has initiated a lawsuit in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this review post. The Court's address is 516 Third Avenue, Room E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 and its phone number is (206) 477-1400.

You may visit the court's website at http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/documents/file.aspx to learn more.

The case number for the lawsuit is 16-2-12661-8 SEA.

Per PissedConsumer.com's Subpoena Policy, located at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf provides you with 20 days to move to quash the subpoena. If you do not quash the subpoena, PissedConsumer.com will provide your information to the issuing party.

Irvine, California, United States #1238196

I must tell you this...Its's so easy to form an opinion good or bad based on little or no information. I attended the Nick Vertucci's 3 day Class in Baltimore, I gotta be honest with you here

I was very skeptical at first, thinking this is just another one of those fly by night adrenaline junkies, with the ability to pump you up, and convince you you can take over the world.

And all for the low low price of $...... Man was I mistaken !

Nick Vertucci and his amazing Staff of truly caring people, took us through every step of the process with the utmost details, and gave us all the tools as well as a network of equal minded people that are undeniably worth their weight in gold, to help us succeed in the business we are looking to be in.

I attended the Classes Bus Tour in California and was so happy I did..All the people we met were great and I will be working with some in the near future.

These people are Top Notch. I don't work for them in any capacity, i am just a very Satisfied Student!

NuHaus_Inc

You missed the train man. It's designed to *** people like you out.

I've been through the NVREA advanced training, and I'm flipping properties in Baltimore full time.

Should have went to that class. Hint hint there's another class after that that costs $40K. Also designed to *** more people out.

But who cares, when they make you a millionaire!

Boom! Enjoy your scrutiny

to NuHaus_Inc #1173418

who cares that they charge an exorbitant amount of money for nothing more then a bus ride around town? I DO YOU ***!!!

you are probably hired by nick to post this garbage! making it seem like a good idea to throw away your money!

do everyone a favour and just be honest, where is the integrity they speak of on the infomercial? NVREA event is a scam and this guy should be ashamed of himself for misleading people!

to Anonymous Ajax, Ontario, Canada #1201509

I'm in Canada and just took the 4 day bus tour. If you haven't taken it, you shouldn't comment.

If you didn't find any useful information for yourself, then don't do it, but to speculate on what you "think" happens in a program you didn't participate in is just a clear demonstration of your ignorance. I'm very happy with the training I've received and I'm now on a path to financial freedom, if you chose not to pursue it, I'm sure you'll find something that works for you, maybe check with Walmart or McDonald's, I hear they have fine training programs you don't need to spend any money on.

comments