Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

This review is interesting because this person was given a full refund. But more interesting is this individual decided he wanted out before the class was even much in motion. 4 hours into the class. They did not get the refund at the event because it comes from the corporate office and he did not understand that staff in another state did not have the ability to help on the spot. Within 48hours he had his refund. As far as his comments on the curriculum its impossible to give any true feedback when you didn’t even attend the three days.

My students who attend the 3day workshops all fill out surveys and 95% plus are 5 out of 5 stars. If there is any disconnect we handle that on the spot so everyone leaves satisfied. They love our education. And lastly the internet review sites such as this one all rate us 5 star 90% all positive reviews. That’s with thousands students attending our trainings and events. That is unheard of in our industry.
Author's
1.4
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Nick Vertucci , Real estate Academy Nick Vertucci .... don't wast your time and money total ripe off .... I took Nicks Real Estate course back in 2/11/16 , was the biggest wast of a week end and 1695.00 dollars I have ever spent should taken the money and thrown it out into the street , his classes are a total wast of your time people , take a real estate class on Udemy for 24.00 dollars and take the other 1665.00 and through it out into the street so I have a chance of getting my money back , Avoid this crook like a Plague , Nick Vertucci , Real Estate Academy is bad News , it a 1600 $ infomercial , he what you to go onto the next level at 35000.00 $ no joke

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: not worth the time and money .

Comments

I have requested Pissed Consumer remove my original post off the site because my post is no longer accurate because Real Estate Academy Nick Vertucci has refunded me fully and we are in good business standing now, but Pissed Consumer is not willing to remove it .

West Hollywood, California, United States #1281038

Just a quick update so all are familiar with what this website does. The student who wrote this original post has sent Pissed Consumer a notarized letter stating that they want this post removed and that it is inaccurate.

Pissed Consumer refuses to even acknowledge that they received it. It is impossible to get a hold of any person at this company by phone.

He wants the post down.

He is a great guy who wrote something that he shouldn't have because he was upset and they refuse to do what they have to by law.

Jamie Tomlinson

Vice President

NVREA

to Jamie Tomlinson Everett, Washington, United States #1281061

Yes the above statement made by Jamie Tomlinson is true , I would like my above statements removed , Nv Real Estate Academy - Nick Vertucci has given me a refund and we are on good business terms , now this web site need to remove my post.

Dan Hackens

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services