5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hello my name is Isabel and I have just completed the nick Vertucci real estate academy with my business partner Christine .It was an awesome experience.

After 4 really full days of learning and growing , when it was all over I wanted to start all over again !

We left with such an eager and optimistic outlook into our future.Also a feeling of comradery and pride to be a part of an awesome team.I've been to a few other seminars but Nick and his crew are the real deal and they REALLY CARE about you!

This person wrote the review because of good quality of nv real estate academy seminar from Nv Real Estate Academy and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Nv Real Estate Academy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Nv Real Estate Academy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments