Floral Park, New York
5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Hello my name is Isabel and I have just completed the nick Vertucci real estate academy with my business partner Christine .It was an awesome experience.

After 4 really full days of learning and growing , when it was all over I wanted to start all over again !

We left with such an eager and optimistic outlook into our future.Also a feeling of comradery and pride to be a part of an awesome team.I've been to a few other seminars but Nick and his crew are the real deal and they REALLY CARE about you!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Curriculum Associates - I-Ready is is horrid, enough said. Curriculum Associates "Let's see, how shall I begin this... saying "I-Ready is horrid" is an understatement, to be honest. To start with, the diagnostic tests are *** ridiculous. They literally give you..." Read more Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more NV Real estate academy Nv Real Estate Academy "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Review in Education category from Surrey, British Columbia Nv Real Estate Academy "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..." Read more Zerowater - Filter is a piece of garbage. Zerowater "Bought the pitcher, filter, and meter combo a few years ago, and we've loved it up until we purchased the latest pack of filters a couple months ago. A month..." Read more Onemain Financial - Fund your Business Project via our genuine Bank guarantee/SBLC Onemain Financial "Are you looking for financing source such as Bank Guarantee (BG) and Standby Letter Of Credit (SBLC)? I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known..." Read more Jomashop - Damaged watches, poor customer service Jomashop " I want other customers to be clear, JOMA SHOP are heinous and I will never ever purchase with this company again. My fossil watch was delivered to me with..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more