Floral Park, New York

Hello my name is Isabel and I have just completed the nick Vertucci real estate academy with my business partner Christine .It was an awesome experience.

Related: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar Review from Minneapolis, Minnesota

After 4 really full days of learning and growing , when it was all over I wanted to start all over again !

We left with such an eager and optimistic outlook into our future.Also a feeling of comradery and pride to be a part of an awesome team.I've been to a few other seminars but Nick and his crew are the real deal and they REALLY CARE about you!

5.0
Additional Fees
Scholarship, Grants and Programs
Equipment Quality
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nv Real Estate Academy - EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT MARCH BUS TOUR Nv Real Estate Academy "I was not sure of what to expect on the bus tour but I can definitely say that my experience was a five (5) star experience. I can not say..." Read more Fortunebuilders - Fortune Builders is legit Fortunebuilders "Let me break it down for folks in real life. I attended a 2 hours free class from FB at a local hotel. The speaker shared enough information with me..." Read more The Coaching Institute - Criminal Minds at TCI The Coaching Institute "Do yourself a huge favour and walk away from TCI..a friend spent over $50K on their so called education and they could not give her the "diploma" she had signed..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA September Bus Tour Nv Real Estate Academy "Bus tour for us has been a extraordinary experience with a ton of valuable training by a wonderful group of professionals and educators. Love there sincere interest in helping us..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more