5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

The person that wrote this review of Nick and the NVREA team is an ***!Nick is the most integritous, hands-on, accessible, relatable teacher, mentor, coach, speaker, author, FRIEND.

His 4-day real estate investing curriculum rivals a 2 year masters curriculum from any of the top education institutions. His team become family members. His knowledge and his passion in sharing his knowledge cannot be matched ANYWHERE. Nick's system works.

Yes, you have to be willing to put in the work to build your business but that's with anything you choose to do in life! The price students pay to gain the knowledge and tools to be successful in this industry is worth MUCH more than the listed price you posted in slander... The education, tools, mentoring, support, commrodery and extended family gained through being part of the PRIDE is invaluable and the pricing is more than fair.

Crazy to me that people are still looking for a 'free lunch' in life!You get what you pay for and with Nick and his team you get the BEST of EVERYTHING.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Nv Real Estate Academy and uploaded a picture. He best about nv real estate academy seminar from Nv Real Estate Academy was comprehensive curriculum and best in the business experts. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Nv Real Estate Academy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare Nv Real Estate Academy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #1191229

If you don't want people who are out to get a "free lunch in life" then why lure those people in with the offer?? If that's the fish your fishing for that's what you will catch. Unless you think that will get people there who don't know any better than to invest enormous amounts of money on a dream you said was free.

GennyferCoss

Couldn't have said it better myself!

You can get all this same info and training online for free lol. Its mostly common sense, DON'T FALL FOR THE SCAM PPL

GennyferCoss
to Anonymous #1168889

You are so wrong.I tried all of that free online training ***, and never learned anything for all the hours spent reading through the hype.

However, the wealth of knowledge that I gained from Nick Vertucci was priceless! My life has changed so drastically.

Now I actually know how to invest in real estate with none of my own money, have access to an incredible group of mentors who help me every step of the way, and am no longer at the mercy of the welfare system to feed and shelter my children.Thank GOD for Nick Verucci!