Irvine, California
4.6
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality

Over the course of the last month we have met many wonderful people that want to see us be successful and be a part of our success. Starting with our free event in King of Prussia... to the 3 day event with Ryan, Rob, Hal, Tony and Mike, and finally the 4 day Bus Tour (Go Green Machine!!!) with Garrett, Damon, Damian, Jun as well as all the other leaders that take the time to speak with everyone. They ask real questions and are incredibly thorough in their instruction. They take the time to show you how you can make the necessary changes in your life to "change your stars." They are proud "Pride" members. Your success is also their success.

Of course there are cost/fees involved. Nick Vertucci and his team show you how you can figure out where the money can come from to invest in yourself as well as make it back over and over and over again. It's not going to be easy. There is hard work involved. And with the NVREA team by your side, you can change your life.

More women leaders are need!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion