5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

If you are smart enough and willing to invest in yourself, Nick and his amazing staff, trainers and mentors are there to walk you through every detail and make sure you get it.All of the support and the amazing network for students that's been created here is absolutely top notch.

My family just grew by 3000+ members. I'm so blessed to have taken the first step and been accepted into the pride. I wish everyone could experience how amazing and awesome it is.

See it, believe it, achieve it.It's your life so start living it, or don't but quit complaining it's someone else's fault and take responsibility for yourself!!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services

Nv Real Estate Academy - EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE AT MARCH BUS TOUR Nv Real Estate Academy "I was not sure of what to expect on the bus tour but I can definitely say that my experience was a five (5) star experience. I can not say..." Read more NV Real estate academy Nv Real Estate Academy "I cant believe what NV Real Estate Academy did. They told the d***truth. How embarrassing for the meat heads that don't have a clue and come here just to trash..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Best Real Estate Training in the WORLD!!! Nick Vertucci is the BEST!!! Nv Real Estate Academy "NVREA and Nick Vertucci are the best in the business! I attended one "THE" best real estate investment training in the world. Not only did they give me my moneys..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy -  Best investment I ever made Nv Real Estate Academy "Nick Vertucci went above and beyond in his delivery of valuable information. The last deal I closed on made over 100k. This is not a get rich quick scheme. It's..." Read more Mingle2 - I can't send messages to my friend and my friends cant send message too. i don't know why Mingle2 "i dont know whats going on with my account. anytime i'm trying to send my friends message it always show me. We need additional information from you to prove you..." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more Physicians Hair Restoration Center - BEWARE LOREN COMITOR engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING Physicians Hair Restoration Center "BEWARE – For reasons described below, Loren Comitor is a depraved individual with no morals or ethics and engaged in FRAUD & FALSE-ADVERTISING while working with Dr. Carlos J Puig..." Read more Lazada Philippines - Refund money and broke item Lazada Philippines "Im really dissapointed in my order in lazada because i cannot use my order because when they deliverd and i try to use but its broke, this is 2x i..." Read more