Reply by Nv Real Estate Academy

Thank you for the props on our network page. If you cannot get back on just call our office at 800-328-6418 or email us at helpdesk@nvrea.com and we will be happy to assist you.
NVREA

NVREA MISSION STATEMENT

The Nick Vertucci Real Estate Academy is committed to changing the real estate training industry with outstanding instruction and coaching, superior customer service and above all, integrity.

“Since our inception in January 2014, we have been servicing real estate students with the very best real estate training, customer service and communication this industry has ever seen. NVREA has always come from a place of service to our clients and will never stop using that successful business practice.
Relationships and trust are built over time and with action will always strengthen, especially when our clients see how we act in those tough times. With our desire to be the best in the business, we are accomplishing our mission.
Whether you only join us for a free introductory class or become one of our highest trained students, you are important to us. Our reputation matters and in this day and age of technology it is hard to address reviews based on pure conjecture or perception. If you have a legitimate concern and/or complaint we encourage you to contact us directly at 800-328-6418 or helpdesk@nvrea.com and allow us to help you directly. Allow us the ability to fix your issue or hear your concern.” – Nick Vertucci
Author's

Hi. My husband ans i were lucky enough to go on the nov 2015 bus trip and i did have a qeb site on my facebook page that i could go straight to the NVREA wb tbrough Facebook.

All of a sudden last week or so it disappeared and i can not get it back.

Can soneobe PLEASE help me get it back. We loved that site so much.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1180660

Have you called the help line? I was on the NOV with you.

I am still on it. Not sure what happened.

Reach out. Jennifer Simas.

comments

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services