5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

While driving home from a job that I was becoming more and more discouraged with, I heard a commercial on the radio of Nick Vertucci offering a free seminar on becoming a real estate investor. I decided to check it out.

The more I checked and investigated, the more intrigued I became. I attended the free seminar with my husband, and we really liked the presentation. My husband is a finance guy, and always skeptical when asked to spend money. After discussing it together, we decided to move forward.

Attended the 3 day seminar, and got super excited about the possibilities this new career could provide us. It was decided that we would attend the 4 day bus tour, and that we would make this family business, bringing in our 2 adult sons. We have followed Nick system as he teaches, and I have to say it definately has changed all of our lives. In the 6 months that have passed since I heard the commercial, we have had great success.

That being said, you do have to expect to work hard. It's not a sit back and make money deal. However, if you follow the system, put in the work, the pay day can be very rewarding and totally worth it.

I totally trust Nick Vertucci, he is a man of character and integrity. He has developed a system that is amazing.

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services