5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I attended Bus Tour in March 2017 and it was the best life changing decision I have made. My husband and I have done tons of real estate seminars and events with some big name people so my husband and I were skeptical to say the least.

But after attending the free event my husband and I knew this team was different and the three day only made it easier to say yes to Bus Tour! Nick and his team are genuine, honest and passionate about their students success and what they do. Nicks team is there for you when you need help even after Bus Tour. They don't just leave you on your own.

After Bus Tour I ran into a few issues with a bad realtor and Nick and his team were there every step of the way helping me overcome that obstacle! If it weren't for them helping me I probably would've left the real estate business. They are honest about this business being tough and it's not a get rich quick business. Not only is Nick and his team awesome but the Pride Nick has set up is just as helpful and amazing!

I would make this decision over again, I have no regrets. Thank you Nick Vertucci and staff for always sticking by your students!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.