5.0
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh.My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017.

We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took the chance and attended. The money was well spent and we felt like we got MORE THAN EXPECTED. I really enjoyed the teaching style. NVREA has a unique system and they teach each step, building on the previous step.

It was wonderful and you could feel it in the room when it began to click and come together. The NVREA team is an extraordinary group of people. From the AV team, to the mic runners, to the teachers, the bus leaders, the guest speakers, Big Lou, Nick Vertucci himself and of course his entrepreneurial daughter we were impressed with the compassion and commitment to meeting and exceeding our expectations.

Thank you NVREA.Go Green Bus!

Review about: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: MORE THAN EXPECTED!.

I liked: Exceptional training.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

JAMIETNVREAORIGINAL

What a great post Elizabeth.Thanks so much for the kind words.

It starts at the top and Nick has built a team and a system like no other.We all love what we do and are glad it shows!!

Jamie Tomlinson

So you made a million already?yeah right you got scammed

JAMIETNVREAORIGINAL
to Class action suit against nvr #1359747

Dear Class Action

If you could please not pollute this wondeful couples post that would be great.

If you have a comment or something intelligible to say please contact me at 800 328 6418.

Or email me at jt@nvcompanies.com.

If emailing please write in complete sentences.

Jamie Tomlinson

NVREA

to Class action suit against nvr #1379412

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

A party has initiated a lawsuit in King County Superior Court for the State of Washington in an effort to learn the identity of the author of this comment post.The Court's address is 516 Third Avenue, Room E-609, Seattle, WA 98104 and its phone number is (206) 477-1400.

You may visit the court's website at http://www.kingcounty.gov/courts/clerk/documents/file.aspx to learn more.

The case number for the lawsuit is 17-2-22295-0 SEA.

Per PissedConsumer.com's Subpoena Policy, located at https://s3.amazonaws.com/pissedconsumer/legal/_legal-information_html/Subpoenas/CIVIL+SUBPOENA+POLICY+20150311.pdf provides you with 20 days to move to quash the subpoena.If you do not quash the subpoena, PissedConsumer.com will provide your information to the issuing party.

Nv Real Estate Academy Products and Services