5.0

Bus tour for us has been a extraordinary experience with a ton of valuable training by a wonderful group of professionals and educators. Love there sincere interest in helping us and giving us great advise, on how to be the best in this business. Nick Vertucci you are amazing, a great motivator and a person who inspires all who come to now you.. We are greatly thankful for your humbleness and sincerity towards your students and associates. Coming soon the field training with Mike, who has been our friend since the beginig of the the bus tour. Thank You for your support and attention.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewer is in happy mood. This person is quite happy with teaching of ethical business practice and integrity. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "bidb" of nv real estate academy seminar. Nv Real Estate Academy needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned nv real estate academy seminar in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Nv Real Estate Academy.

Had an Experience with Nv Real Estate Academy?

Comments

Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA-More Than Expected Nv Real Estate Academy "My name is Elizabeth Brumbaugh. My husband and attend the NV BusTour in July 2017. We both were extremely skeptical but when we left we were pleased that we took..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Best Real Estate Training in the WORLD!!! Nick Vertucci is the BEST!!! Nv Real Estate Academy "NVREA and Nick Vertucci are the best in the business! I attended one "THE" best real estate investment training in the world. Not only did they give me my moneys..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - NVREA is a great academy  Awesome Experience and Great People Nv Real Estate Academy "I attended the flip with Nick 4-day bus tour event and it was awesome. It is great to be part of the Nick Vertuccis National Real Estate Network. All the..." Read more Nv Real Estate Academy - Review in Education category from Surrey, British Columbia Nv Real Estate Academy "My partner and I are from Canada and just completed our 4 day by tour training with Nick Vertucci. Good educations cost, and compared to traditional educations, we feel that..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more Kenneth Cole - WALLET DEFECTED ,WITHOUT USING IT WAS TORN Kenneth Cole "WORST PRODUCTS....INFACT SPURIOUS MATERIAL USED..... NO COMPARISON WITH MK OR WITH COACH...KENNETHCOLE REACTION ....A BIG NO TO KENNETHCOLE REACTION... THE COMPANY HAS NO ANSWER.....THEY SAY GET IT REPAIR FROM A..." Read more