5.0
Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

Please pay attention, this is very important! I have spent over $300,000.00 in my educational pursuits from the time I graduated High School to the day I received my Master’s degree.

What I studied and my career choice isn’t important, just know “My Story” is the same for millions of people in America alone. I had spent my youth working hard, being the best I could be, in a field of work I loved. However, 30 years later I really have very little to show for all my blood, sweat and tears. When my husband and I retire, we will have to count our change and live a very careful and healthy life, God forbid one of us has a lingering illness.

In November, I went to Nick Vertucci’s Real Estate Academy’s free seminar, Early December my husband and I participated in the 3-day seminar and this February we just finished the 5 day “Bus Tour”. I kid you not, I have never participated in an educational system that is, hands down, on multiple level, the best educational system I have ever attended. Nick Vertucci is the real deal! He cares about the educational program that he has created.

It is designed to educate at the highest level and empower his students at the highest level. I am at my home now working on multiple tasks. I know I will be great at Real Estate Investment, because I have real support not just through the Nick Vertucci Academy’s educational program, software and staff, but also from all the NVREA graduates. This program should be a template for all institutes that claim to be of higher education.

It is that Great! Thank you Nick Vertucci!

Product or Service Mentioned: Nv Real Estate Academy Seminar.

Reason of review: Good quality.

I liked: It was awesome, Pride network coaches, Pride network, Network, Network coaches staff educational material enviroment software.